class selection

ok here is my problem i am just learning scripting and one thing i am trying to learn is how to make skins like CJ appear on the class selection but when i script all the codes it always shows the class selection on a elevator in LV or SF here is my coding

public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
SetPlayerPos(14,1302.6456,-924.4240,39.2761);
SetPlayerCameraPos(14,1305.5270,-928.6412,39.0312);
SetPlayerCameraLookAt(14,1302.6456,-924.4240,39.2761);
SetPlayerFacingAngle(14,212.1116);

return 1;

}

Well where do you want your player standing and the camera position an stuff?
You need to get the coordinates from going to samp_debug in gta directory and when you are in game,stand where you want the class slection and type in "/save" and it will save your position in your gta directory as savedpositions.Get the coordinated and repalce Setplayerpos and Setcameralookat corrdinates with the one's you got from the file.

my coordinates are right there i went to debug and typed /save then got s good camera position a little bit farther then pressed save then i went to saved positions got the player position pasted it in to setplayerpos and also pasted it in setcameralookat then got the camera position pasted it into setcamerapos then i poot a setfacingangle and got the numbers for the player position after the fourth comma

i figured out wat i was doing wrong i no longer need help with this situation