[Solved]

Solved, Thanks

Use the callback OnPlayerUpdate(playerid). It returns 1 everytime a player does something

People usualy make a complicated AFK system, I make it around 4 lines I guess, just set a timer and go to OnPlayerUpdate.

Menace i am curious about your system, mind sharing it. I would like to see what you would make in 4 lines...

I'm sure you could do it yourself.

A timer that every 30 seconds checks a value to see if it == 1, and sets it back to 0 again. In OnPlayerUpdate make it set a variable to 1.

If the timer gets round to a player and realises their number is still 0, they're AFK.

The timer will need a loop in it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdosport
A timer that every 30 seconds checks a value to see if it == 1, and sets it back to 0 again. In OnPlayerUpdate make it set a variable to 1.

If the timer gets round to a player and realises their number is still 0, they're AFK.

No, mine does not work in that way.

And that all in 4 lines?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdosport

timer => 1 line
On‌PlayerUpdate => 1 line
Loop to check if 0 or 1 => 3 lines minimum (loop define, connect check, variable check)

Not 4 lines

God... Look again, it wasn't my reply. And I already said, I don't do it in Weirdosport's way.

it is possible to make it in minimum lines i guess, but it'd be hard to figure where's what