You are banned from this server Bug

Hi all,

i got an bug on my server, several time, players get some bug,

after some times, they get "You are banned from this server", no samp.ban line, we have to make a reloadbans to solve it

Do someone know how to fix it?

Thank you

Max

This happens to me when i lose connection with the server and when i wait for the auto-reconnect to the server i receive a message like "you are banned from this server"
But i'm not banned for real, i just reboot samp then i join the game

Do you use BlockIpAddress? Also have you tried rebooting the server? I mean the operating system, not the SA-MP server. Glitches may occur if the OS is not rebooted approximately every 24 days because the internal counter overflows.

If server is restarting, sometimes it will say "You are banned from this server". It happens pretty often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNelson
View Post
This happens to me when i lose connection with the server and when i wait for the auto-reconnect to the server i receive a message like "you are banned from this server"
But i'm not banned for real, i just reboot samp then i join the game
This doesn't happen when lost connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Do you use BlockIpAddress? Also have you tried rebooting the server? I mean the operating system, not the SA-MP server. Glitches may occur if the OS is not rebooted approximately every 24 days because the internal counter overflows.
Did everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
View Post
If server is restarting, sometimes it will say "You are banned from this server". It happens pretty often.
This doesn't happen when restarting, but when server is normal

Max

Just add
PHP Code:
SendRconCommand("reloadbans"); 
under the callback OnIncomingConnection and this bug will be fixed, but remember, this is not recommended since it's slower and calling it every connection MAY lag server, you can create a variable that stores the timestamp or the tick count and compare the variable with the current value, if the new (or current) value is larger with a certain value combined, then you may reloadbans. This may help a few users restore their connection to the server without rebooting/ re-connecting.

I remember this happened to my server because of a firewall I had installed (CSF) as it was limiting connection rates. Not sure if this applies to you but it's something to consider.

i modified asklimit to 5000

work fine now

Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott1
View Post
i modified asklimit to 5000

work fine now

Max
Scott How u did that? Please help me,Things thing also happens to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnclark
View Post
This is not recommended but the ackslimit can be edited through your server.cfg file which is located in your SA-MP server files.

Although re-login works most of the times.

Quote:
View Post
ackslimit 60000 in server.cfg

Quote:
View Post
add or modify ackslimit set an highter values

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
View Post
Although re-login works most of the times.
No doesn't work