help me

i trying make change chatstyle cmd but when i change chatstyle wont update it in my mysql database what might be the problme?

PHP код:
}
CMD:chatstyle(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
aimidszQuery[128];
    if(
sscanf(params"i"aimid)) SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"USAGE: /chatstyle [0-8]");
    else
    {
        if (
PlayerCuffed[playerid] >= 1) return SendClientMessageEx(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"You cannot use this while cuffed!");
        if (
PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailTime] > 0) return SendClientMessageEx(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"You cannot use this now!");
        if (
PlayerInfo[playerid][pHospital] > 0) return SendClientMessageEx(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"You cannot use this while in hospital");
        if (
GetPVarInt(playerid"Injured")) return SendClientMessageEx(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"You cannot use this while dead!");
        switch(
aimid)
        {
            case 
0:
            {

DeletePVar(playerid,"ChatStyle");

SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"Chatstyle removed.");
            }
            case 
.. 8:
            {

format(szQuerysizeof(szQuery), "UPDATE `accounts` SET `ChatStyle`=%d WHERE `ChatStyle` = '%d'"PlayerInfo[aimid][pChatStyle]);

mysql_function_query(MainPipelineszQueryfalse"OnQueryFinish""ii"SENDDATA_THREADplayerid);

SetPVarInt(playerid"ChatStyle"aimid);

SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"Chatstyle set.");
            }
            default: 
SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"USAGE: /chatstyle [0-8]");
        }
    }
    return 
1;

Well you have forgotten to update the pChatStyle variable and you have inserted in the 'playerid' parameter 'aimid'. Put this before the query:
Код:
PlayerInfo[playerid][pChatStyle] = aimid;

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlIT
Посмотреть сообщение
Well you have forgotten to update the pChatStyle variable and you have inserted in the 'playerid' parameter 'aimid'. Put this before the query:
Код:
PlayerInfo[playerid][pChatStyle] = aimid;
Still same problem.

Change:
PHP код:
format(szQuerysizeof(szQuery), "UPDATE `accounts` SET `ChatStyle`=%d WHERE `ChatStyle` = '%d'"PlayerInfo[aimid][pChatStyle]); 
with
PHP код:
format(szQuerysizeof(szQuery), "UPDATE `accounts` SET `ChatStyle`= '%d' WHERE `ChatStyle` = '%d'"aimidPlayerInfo[playerid][pChatStyle]); 
You were using two %d but just telling one of them what should it be so my code should work :c

`ChatStyle` = '%d'"
Are you seriously using Chatstyle as the where clause ? Do you know what that will do ? Lemme show you

I use chatstyle, set my chatstyle to 3, You having chatstyle 3 use it, change yours to 5, that actually will change everyone that have/had chatstyle 3 to 5, including me, your where clause should be
`ID` = %d, %d pointing to PlayerInfo[aimid][SQLID] or whatever you saved SQLID into.

PHP код:
                format(szQuerysizeof(szQuery), "UPDATE `accounts` SET `ChatStyle`=%d WHERE `ID` = %d"aimid,PlayerInfo[playerid][SQLID]); 
Honestly this feels a lot like copy-pasted now not working kind of topic, Where the hell did you take this from ? PlayerInfo[aimid][pChatStyle] << What is this supposed to mean ? it should be playerid not aimid.