DOF2 doesn't saving

idk why but after someone is re-logging or server restarting it doesn't saving his progress, it's saving only mine. why?

PHP код:
public OnPlayerDisconnect(playeridreason)
{

DOF2_SaveFile();

DOF2_Exit();
    return 
1;

This shows us nothing. Please put the code of the functions that are not working properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominik523
Посмотреть сообщение
This shows us nothing. Please put the code of the functions that are not working properly.
It's not only one code, it's everything.

here's an example for a code for changing skin
PHP код:
CMD:setskin(playerid,params[]){
LoggedCMD TAdminCMD
if(sscanf(params,"ui",p[0],p[1])) return MSG(playerid,C_RED,"[ERROR] {ff7777}Usage: /SetSkin [ID] [Skin ID]");
if(
p[1]<|| p[1]>311) return MSG(playerid,C_RED,"[ERROR] {ff7777}Minimum 1 Maximum 311.");
CCMD
DOF2_SetInt
(pFile(p[0]),"Skin",p[1]);
SetPlayerSkin(p[0],p[1]);
GetPlayerPos(p[0],F[0],F[1],F[2]);
SetPlayerPos(p[0],F[0],F[1],F[2]+0.1);
format(String,sizeof(String),"[Admin] You've set %s's skin to %s",GetName(p[0]),Comma(p[1]));
MSG(playerid,C_GRAY,String);
format(String,sizeof(String),"[Admin] %s has set your skin to %s",GetName(playerid),Comma(p[1]));
MSG(p[0],C_GRAY,String);
return 
1;} 

If something doesn't work when the user disconnects, then you should show the code from OnPlayerDisconnect, not a command for changing skin because that doesn't help at all.
I meant on codes from DOF2_SaveFile.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If something doesn't work when the user disconnects, then you should show the code from OnPlayerDisconnect, not a command for changing skin because that doesn't help at all.
I meant on codes from DOF2_SaveFile.
what do you mean? it's whole my public of OnPlayerDisconnect, it's not a part of it.