[FilterScript] SLFS (Simple Lantern Filterscript)

Simple Flashlight Filterscript (SFFS)
Hello there.
A month ago, I've got an idea about adding a functional flashlight in SA:MP. But after few days of developing the system, I just dropped it out 'cause I hadn't found any idea how it can be used. So, I've decided to send my code to publicity.

This FS is very simple. It adds two objects to a player model - a flashlight in hand and a light. The light power has two modes: a short and a long ray.

There are only two commands in this script:
  • /flon - toggle the flashlight on (if it's off) and switch a ray mode (if flashlight is on)
  • /floff - toggle the flashlight off.
Screenshots (they were made in CR:MP, an adaptation of SA:MP for global modifcation called United Russian Mod):

The source code is available at Pastebin.

I know that it's a very simple and, I think, is not so useful script, but maybe someone can develop something new with this idea.
This FS was released under Creative Commons «Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike» license (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0).

epic.... mate I love it Btw it's flashlight.

Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrillex
Посмотреть сообщение
epic.... mate I love it Btw it's flashlight.
Aww. I thought that "Flashlight" isn't the right word. I'm not a "native-speaker", and I've called this "SFFS" as Simple Flashlight Filterscript at first, but I've changed the name before posting here.
Thank you for that notice

nice