[Help] Player Info Saving System

S O L V E D
Basicly i am having an @** load of issues and so im asking how to do this on here because its nice talking to and getting help from other coders. So what i am doing is making a filterscript for a buisness. This code must be completely functionable through the filterscript, nothing in the actual gamemode. It is a towing company. The problem is that i need to save files for the players in the company. Below is a list of important info.

1. Save destination is scriptfiles/Stage_25_Towing/Player_Files/playername.ini.
2. If S25TRank[playerid] >= 1 then they are a member (we use ranks 1-6).
3. If someone could also include a command for ranks 4-6 to change player ranks 0-3 then that would be cool.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
SOLUTION:

In another post, someone helped me and gave me links to a cupple good tutorials. YSI and Whirlpool is what you need. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=352703

Nobody will do it.. You need to do it by your self.. Y_ini isn't so hard.. + Fast saving and reading.. So use Y_INI! + there is a lot of tutorials out side here!

But im having issues with Y_INI, so im going back to D_INI and having less issues, but im still not loading the file or finding where it even says its saving. i just posted this to see if anyone wanted to post a pre existing save system.

bump
can any one tell me the commands to load/save a profile, and what system i use fir it plz?