City or County?

Hello,

I'm in the process of creating a new server and I'm in need of some opinions. I've always wanted to open a server in the County. (Bone County, Red County, etc.) The problem is that I've only seen one successful County server that has succeeded. I feel that Los Santos is the primary location in too many servers. What is your opinion?

PS: This isn't about San Fierro, Las Venturas, etc. It is between the County and Los Santos.

Flint County is a nice place you can include Angel Pine in that.

County is best, to be honest. (If you make it fun and not boring, like most others - i'm sure it will be good.)

Why not both.

Even the countriest of bumpkins journey into the city from time to time (Walmart) so like Nicholas said...why not both?

Maybe make something that starts in a county and moves to the city as you get richer.

The whole golden area of the San Andreas map is Los Santos, its surrounding area, and San Fierro. This is probably just me, but Las Venturas gets a little too boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
Посмотреть сообщение
Las Venturas gets a little too boring.
I have to admit, the surroundings of LV are a bit deserted and boring..

But you should cruise around the LV strip during server night time. It's fucking awesome!

Why don't you try to make a story line?
You are starting as a poor guy on county..and then you are moving to Los Santos or firstly to San Fierro and then to Los Santos or something like that.

You are loosing too much GTA features while making a county-based world, however this game is mostly about rising to the top in a big city - Los Santos.