Quote:
Originally Posted by -Viper-
View Post
Hi this is my New Map.

Pics

Pastebin

-Viper

Warning Only for SA-MP 0.3d!
This is not only for 3.0d you need to say that is convertable don't piss off the ppl they think it is really for 3.0d btw good map +rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgtracker
View Post
This is not only for 3.0d you need to say that is convertable don't piss off the ppl they think it is really for 3.0d btw good map +rep
It is for 0.3d, if you don't know map well, take a look at pastebin code then He removed some objects.
Map looks nice tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P4]
View Post
It is for 0.3d, if you don't know map well, take a look at pastebin code then He removed some objects.
Map looks nice tho.
I do know mapping well so don't tell me that this map is not convertable. I mean not by website i mean person can convert it !

thats one of the most annoying maps i've ever seen. like: iam driving around, minding my own shit, then the bridge is broken, wtf..
a delivery mission to fleischberg gets interesting mhuaha

yet a fresh idea, (only few) objects placed well == excellent map
+3 rep for it btw, new sorts of maps which replaces the old stuff is really amazing!
suggestion: i would like to see some smoke particles, they would make it look like the bridge just collapsed

@bgtracker: you definitely NEED 0.3d in order to PLAY that map. how else the old bridge disappeared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgtracker
View Post
I do know mapping well so don't tell me that this map is not convertable. I mean not by website i mean person can convert it !
Ok dude, how would you remove default objects without 0.3d scripting package then?

coolio,but im not getting 0.3d yet xP

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P4]
View Post
Ok dude, how would you remove default objects without 0.3d scripting package then?
You're right.

In 0.3d you have the function named

RemoveObjectForPlayer or @ so its only for 0.3d

In 0.3d can you mutate so to speak default ss objects. Like that bridge to make it collapse.

i think bgtracker doesn't understand the new 0.3d only scripting functions..

anyway, nice job. it's something we were going to do on our server but never got around to it, atleast not yet. you did excellent on the placements.

Nice !
I will try it on my server, when its ready for sa-mp 0.3d

+ reputation point