Cant post in Server Advertisements

I jsut want to know why i cant post in Server Advertisements, i dont think that i broked any rule?

Can somebody from administrators explain me.

You need a reputation of 2 at the minimum.

Код:
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 31 seconds.

Yeah, you've just got the 2 reputation....

Yes I have, but still i cant post

Elmin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

Additionally you need 3 that happened to me too Long time ago

Well, ok thanks for helping me. I will just try to get that rep:3 level :=).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmin
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes I have, but still i cant post

Elmin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
Takes about an hour to update after you've got 2 reppoints -.-
Just search next time.

There have been a LOT of threads about this already.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 78 seconds.

Advice: Well Advertising in Advertising section is just step 1, You can also Advertise on Other SAMP Fan forums and you and also Advertise on your signature

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=281267

I wonder if people are just blind, of if they just can't access this topic: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=272605
No-one ever reads the stickies these days.