Dialogs and ID's problem

Ok so i have 2 filterscripts that have different dialog id's but when they are both turned on they do not work.... i dont know how to fix this since the dialog id's are already different ,why do they "kill" each other ?

also my second question is about car dealership scripts : i've got a RP gamemode (an edit of GF) but it doesnt have car ownership and if i add any car ownership script it "randoms" the faction cars (i dont know how to say that so ill explain it , i can't enter a gang car cause it says its NG because of the filterscripts)

thx in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekatluos
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok so i have 2 filterscripts that have different dialog id's but when they are both turned on they do not work.... i dont know how to fix this since the dialog id's are already different ,why do they "kill" each other ?
I had the same problem and it really got me frustrated, but then I learned you should put
pawn Код:
return 0;
before every "}"

let me know if that helped you

i didnt add return 0 before every } just to the dialogs and some other where it was return 1 and it works like a charm, i fixed 3 filterscripts (then i couldnt use any of them in combination with another)

thx man ,im forever in your dept

you had to made a value for those dialog example:

pawn Код:
new
      iMenu1 = 1997 ,
      iMenu2 = 1998 ;
for other make other value number that suitable to you if the menu doesn't have the value it might go bugged

one of them has #define DIALOGID 1338

and it uses if(dialogid == DIALOGID) and if(dialogid == DIALOGID+1) instead of numbers ..if this is what you meant and still got bugged

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekatluos
Посмотреть сообщение
i didnt add return 0 before every } just to the dialogs and some other where it was return 1 and it works like a charm, i fixed 3 filterscripts (then i couldnt use any of them in combination with another)

thx man ,im forever in your dept
I'm just happy to share information which was recently shared with me. Try search next time