3D Text's - Being Picky?

Good morning. I am trying to set up reserved parking for some of my servers staff members, but I seem to be having issues doing so.

pawn Код:
Create3DTextLabel("Reserved For RealCop228", COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, -1612.5398, 729.3829, -5.2422, 10.0, 0, 0);
Create3DTextLabel("Reserved For Steven82", COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, -1616.6495, 729.6537, -5.2422, 10.0, 0, 0);
The second 3D Text will show, but not the first. Could somebody explain why this may occur?

Have you tried changeing the X axis....

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UG]Scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you tried changeing the X axis....
You mean like relocating it?

Correct. Just to see if its just a proximity issue. I think I remember reading somewhere that TextDraws are picky if there too close.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Correct. Just to see if its just a proximity issue. I think I remember reading somewhere that TextDraws are picky if there too close.
I moved it to a completely different location and it's still being a pain...

Okay. So It's not showing at all.... Can you show your actuall Creation code... PM if you'd prefer. Steven's a good friend of mine.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay. So It's not showing at all.... Can you show your actuall Creation code... PM if you'd prefer. Steven's a good friend of mine.
What do you mean creation code? That's all I got. Do I need more?

Which Version of SAMP are you useing to test your code?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Which Version of SAMP are you useing to test your code?
0.3c RC5

Are you sure that those are correct positions and your's virtual world is 0?

I tested it on 0.3b, works fine for me... however

It may simply be a 0.3c issue.
Streamer conflict ( eg streamed and non streamed items clashing )

I think this won't really help but.. You can teleport to the Coords and see if they actuelly spawn, maybe you misstyped them, and where do you put the CreateTextLabel?

Yeah there is nothing wrong with the code, or the co-ordinates, they are in the SF PD garage. I can confirm they work for 0.3b.

I tested this in a filterscript, and I already have a few text labels, so what Y-Less suggested may still be the cause.

Код:
new Berky[64];
Create3DTextLabel(Berky,COLOR_WHITE, X, Y, Z+0.75,20.0,0,1);
Use this format, hope it helps.
On top of your GM add this if you don't have it:
Код:
#define COLOR_WHITE 0xFFFFFFAA

I'm pretty sure realcop knows this already lol, but its nice of you to help.

Nothing regarding the 3D text has been changed in RC5, I've tested it on 0.3c and it works fine so you are doing something wrong.

whats the extra 0 for?
10.0, 0, 0);
im refering to 10.0 then 0 what is it for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael
Посмотреть сообщение
I tested it on 0.3b, works fine for me... however

It may simply be a 0.3c issue.
Streamer conflict ( eg streamed and non streamed items clashing )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah there is nothing wrong with the code, or the co-ordinates, they are in the SF PD garage. I can confirm they work for 0.3b.

I tested this in a filterscript, and I already have a few text labels, so what Y-Less suggested may still be the cause.
Hey, thanks for testing and confirming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
Посмотреть сообщение
Could it be this:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=200371

Also, you may want to post RC issues in the 0.3c forum in future so people know you are not using a stable version.
It may very well be that; I'll see if adding another 3D Text solves the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
Nothing regarding the 3D text has been changed in RC5, I've tested it on 0.3c and it works fine so you are doing something wrong.
Yeah... I didn't think it was a 0.3c issue so I didn't want to post in the 0.3c scripting discussion boards.

EDIT: I added another 3D Text above those two and now they are working properly...