[SOLVED]Deathmsg + Kills Bug

Well everything else is fine but when player kills someone with a explosive the killer gets no kills
and deathmsg dosen't notify the kills sysmbol or anything nor even the rank +1 gives to player even if they have acutaly killed a person with a explosive. However other killing weaponarys works just fine

If a player dies by a CreateExplosion, then there will be no killer. (Although, last I knew, damaging a player before they die by CreateExplosion will cause you to be the killer.)

It should work for grenades, rhino's turret, hunter's rockets, and the hydra's missiles though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama
If a player dies by a CreateExplosion, then there will be no killer. (Although, last I knew, damaging a player before they die by CreateExplosion will cause you to be the killer.)
Its not createexplosions I mean when you kill people with hydras and hunters the missles and grenades get it ?

I don't know then as the last time I've killed someone with a rhino, it still showed the death message.

Maybe there is something in the script that stops it from calling in case of those death reasons?

Quote:
I don't know then as the last time I've killed someone with a rhino, it still showed the death message.

Maybe there is something in the script that stops it from calling in case of those death reasons?
I think :P

Then that would have to be changed.

Quote:
Then that would have to be changed.
Those files are important.

I meant the thing that stops it from working needs to be edited/changed. Nothing has to be removed.

Can you check the OnPlayerDeath callback?

Quote:
I meant the thing that stops it from working needs to be edited/changed. Nothing has to be removed.

I'll give a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hijol(hg_24)(Skulls)
Quote:

I'll give a try.
ok I fixed it my self thanks for your help