No respawn for createvehicle

Hi i need help!! i want to make "createvehicle" car no respawns NEVER... because i createvehicle the id "carro1" my car have got damaged and explosion... and the car respawns i want the car no respawn!! only respawn when i use "setvehicletorespawn" but when the car get damaged no!!

Pleasee help i thx for atention, sorry for my english

Personally, I like AddStaticVehicleEx better as it respawns on explosion/water-killed, and it will respawn if no one goes in it for w/e seconds. Bad part is that you can't use it in an FS that you start after that gamemode starts, the vehicles won't spawn.

the problem is addstaticvehicleex only can be used in ongamemodeinit no in another callback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zafire1410
the problem is addstaticvehicleex only can be used in ongamemodeinit no in another callback!
WELL.... You Can Try: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreateVehicle

This spawns a car anywhere at anytime! (ex: useing a command)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton's Eazy E (Eazyrp.tk)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zafire1410
WELL.... You Can Try: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreateVehicle

This spawns a car anywhere at anytime! (ex: useing a command)
Did you read the first post?

This could be useful, if you want all vehicles on your server never to respawn:

pawn Код:
new carro[MAX_VEHICLES];

carro[0] = CreateVehicle(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:angle, color1, color2, respawn_delay);
carro[1] = CreateVehicle(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:angle, color1, color2, respawn_delay);
carro[2] = CreateVehicle(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:angle, color1, color2, respawn_delay);
carro[3] ...

//if you want vehicle never to respawn, use -1 in respawn_delay
//and use this callback

public OnVehicleSpawn(vehicleid) {

for(new veh; veh < MAX_VEHICLES; veh++) {
    if(vehicleid == carro[veh]) {
      DestroyVehicle(carro[veh]);
      break;
    }
  }
  return 1;
}
I think SetVehicleToRespawn wont work after this, so you need to recreate the vehicle...
whatever, have fun.