Texture Glitch

Hello. I have been having this sort of problem with my client where my object textures keep flickering/glitching. Tried a clean copy of the game, and still nothing. I know certainly that it only happens in SA-MP. Any ideas? Thanks.

i think that object is a little bit too close to the ground, try raising it a bit and it should solve the problem

+0.0001 to coordinate

Yo, I'm not talking about the object placement. Take a look at the building textures. They are not even, they used to be. Take a look at the small building next to the hangar - the textures are connecting to eachother and now the building looks like it has spikes on the roof.

If you've got any mods, you may find that'll be a cause...

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=615994

I spent 20 minutes finding this in my subbed folder.

Let me know if this is relevant, or helps out.

Definetly ain't the mods, because I tried a clean copy and still had the same issue.

Does it happen if others join? Or is it only you?

And how many objects in that area.

How much ram has your graphics card got as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Does it happen if others join? Or is it only you?

And how many objects in that area.

How much ram has your graphics card got as well.
This was tested on localhost (127.0.0.1). No players online, and I have 8GB of Ram. Objects? Don't know. It happens on every single object generated by the server, whether there is only one object or dozens of them. Happens on every server too.

Graphics card, not PC RAM...

I'd say there's a chance you've got the wrong drivers for your video card, or that it's currently heading towards dying.