Whats wrong here ?

Arm, Okay, So I now, made some CMDs and now when I try to Compile I get this
pawn Код:
F:\UP COMPUTER\HARSHPREET SINGH NIJHAR\SA-MP (SERVER)\COD\gamemodes\COD-BlackShadow.pwn(24470) : error 017: undefined symbol "VBanID"
F:\UP COMPUTER\HARSHPREET SINGH NIJHAR\SA-MP (SERVER)\COD\gamemodes\COD-BlackShadow.pwn(24484) : error 017: undefined symbol "VBanNick"
F:\UP COMPUTER\HARSHPREET SINGH NIJHAR\SA-MP (SERVER)\COD\gamemodes\COD-BlackShadow.pwn(24499) : error 017: undefined symbol "VUnBan"
F:\UP COMPUTER\HARSHPREET SINGH NIJHAR\SA-MP (SERVER)\COD\gamemodes\COD-BlackShadow.pwn(24510) : error 017: undefined symbol "VBanLoadInfo"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.
First, here is my CMDs
pawn Код:
COMMAND:ban(playerid, params[])
{

if(pInfo[playerid][Adminlevel] <= 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, ""COL_BLUE"AdmCmd: You don't have the privilege to use this command.");
        new
            string[1000],pplayerid, reason[48];
        if(sscanf(params, "us[48]", pplayerid, reason)) return SCM(playerid, -1, ""COL_CYAN"Info: "COL_WHITE"/Ban (Playerid) (Reason)");
        if(pplayerid == IPI) return SCM(playerid, -1, ""COL_RED"Error: "COL_WHITE"Wrong Playerid.");
        if(pInfo[playerid][Adminlevel] < pInfo[pplayerid][Adminlevel]) return SCM(playerid, -1, ""COL_RED"Error: "COL_WHITE"You can't use this command on higer level admins.");
        format(string,sizeof(string),""COL_BLUE"AdmCmd: Administrator \"%s (%d)\" has banned \"%s (%d)\". (Reason: %s)",GetName(playerid),playerid,GetName(pplayerid),pplayerid,reason);
        SCMToAll(-1,string);
        format(string,sizeof(string),""COL_BLUE"AdmCmd: Administrator \"%s (%d)\" has banned \"%s (%d)\" from the server. (Reason: %s)",GetName(playerid),playerid,GetName(pplayerid),pplayerid,reason);
        SCM(pplayerid,-1,string);
        format(string,sizeof(string),""COL_BLUE"AdmCmd: You have banned \"%s (%d)\" from the server. (Reason: %s)",GetName(pplayerid),pplayerid,reason);
        SCM(playerid,-1,string);
        pInfo[playerid][Banned]=1;
        VBanID(pplayerid,playerid,reason);
        return 1;
}
pawn Код:
COMMAND:bannick(playerid, params[])
{

if(pInfo[playerid][Adminlevel] <= 2) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, ""COL_BLUE"AdmCmd: You don't have the privilege to use this command.");
        new
            string[1000],nickname[50], reason[48];
        if(sscanf(params, "s[50]s[48]", nickname, reason)) return SCM(playerid, -1, ""COL_CYAN"Info: "COL_WHITE"/Bannick (Nickname) (Reason)");
        format(string,sizeof(string),""COL_BLUE"AdmCmd: Administrator \"%s (%d)\" has banned nickname \"%s\". (Reason: %s)",GetName(playerid),playerid,nickname,reason);
        SCMToAll(-1,string);
        format(string,sizeof(string),""COL_BLUE"AdmCmd: You have banned \"%s\" from the server. (Reason: %s)",nickname,reason);
        SCM(playerid,-1,string);
        VBanNick(playerid,nickname,reason);
        return 1;
}
pawn Код:
COMMAND:unban(playerid, params[])
{

if(pInfo[playerid][Adminlevel] <= 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, ""COL_BLUE"AdmCmd: You don't have the privilege to use this command.");
        new
            string[1000],nickname[50];
        if(sscanf(params, "s[50]s[48]", nickname)) return SCM(playerid, -1, ""COL_CYAN"Info: "COL_WHITE"/Unban (Nickname)");
        format(string,sizeof(string),""COL_BLUE"AdmCmd: Administrator \"%s (%d)\" has unbanned nickname \"%s\".",GetName(playerid),playerid,nickname);
        SCMToAll(-1,string);
        format(string,sizeof(string),""COL_BLUE"AdmCmd: You have unbanned \"%s\" from the server.",nickname);
        SCM(playerid,-1,string);
        format(string,sizeof(string),"/COD-BlackShadow/Bans/%s.ini", nickname);
        VUnBan(playerid,string);
        return 1;
}
pawn Код:
COMMAND:bansearch(playerid, params[])
{

new
            string[1000],nickname[50];
        if(sscanf(params, "s[50]s[48]", nickname)) return SCM(playerid, -1, ""COL_CYAN"Info: "COL_WHITE"/Bansearch (Nickname)");
        format(string,sizeof(string),"/COD-BlackShadow/Bans/%s.ini", nickname);
        VBanLoadInfo(playerid,string);
        return 1;
}
SO, whats wrong here ?

Can you tell us what function have your stocks ,,VBanID'' ,,VBanNick'' ,,VUnBan'' and ,,VBanLoadInfo'' if any have such

Mark the lines where are these errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiliuxliuxliux
Посмотреть сообщение
Mark the lines where are these errors.
Arm, The error occurring is one the third last line of every CMD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumen98
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you tell us what function have your stocks ,,VBanID'' ,,VBanNick'' ,,VUnBan'' and ,,VBanLoadInfo'' if any have such
Hmm, My brother made them for me, but the thing is, if I remove V which he said is supposed to be for live connection to my directory (like if someone is banned, the ban is automatically added to my .Bans Folder), I get tons of other errors.

PHP код:

VUnBan(playerid,string);

I think errors are here.

Edit: Show us you Stocks, to tell you what is wrong

What do you mean by Stocks ? (my bro aint here atm so I cant ask him and I don't know much about pawn (newbie)).

The solution is written in the error itself. You have not made a function of those VBanID and the rest. Check if you have a stock VBanID or a public VBanID in your script.

Just remove that lines from every CMD and you are done
PHP код:

VUnBan(playerid,string); 

Thanks. Rped Faisel and u too remen!