Changing Background!

Hello There!

Well.. I got a simple problem in scripting.. I want to change the background of the selection menu!

For e.g

When you join they will ask you to choose the class and click spawn. There will be some skins for selecting too. So the thing I want is to change the background of the selection menu like making the background LS Graveyard etc...

Hope you guys understand me!

You mean using sprites to act as a background/backdrop?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=291722

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrakyX
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello There!

Well.. I got a simple problem in scripting.. I want to change the background of the selection menu!

For e.g

When you join they will ask you to choose the class and click spawn. There will be some skins for selecting too. So the thing I want is to change the background of the selection menu like making the background LS Graveyard etc...

Hope you guys understand me!
If you're trying to set the location as LS Graveyard, you must have a look into this:

SetPlayerCameraPos
SetPlayerCameraLookAt
SetPlayerPos
SetPlayerFacingAngle

You could then set the player's position and facing angle in a way where it should look like on spawn class and then set the camera position to the location and it's look to player's skin or where exactly it should be like.

You will have tolook a these functions made by SA-MP. You would put the codes under public OnPlayerRequestClass

SetPlayerCameraPos - This is where the player's Camera is set into position
SetPlayerCameraLookAt - This is where you set where the player's camera is directly looking
SetPlayerPos - You have to set the player's position near the area so the objects in the area are streamed so it doesnt look blurry
SetPlayerFacingAngle - This is where the angle for the camera is set, You can look at facing angles here

Here is an EXAMPLE of the code you should have!
Quote:

SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, 652.23, 457.21, 10.84); //SetPlayerCameraPos
SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, 324.34, 54.122, 173.35); //SetPlayerCameraLookAt
SetPlayerPos(playerid,0.0,0.0,3.0); //SetPlayerPos
SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 0 ); //SetPlayerFacingAngle

Remember! The codes would be put under public OnPlayerRequestClass

Big Thanks to all your help.. I figured out how to do it! Thanks a lot + +Repped!