OnPlayerTakeDamage bug report

There is a bug that some of the scripters get only some of them
me and my friend have a bug that dosent allow us to use body parts when we have the updated server files and we cant use the callback please fix this glitch

have you edited that callback in your gamemode ?

it's not a bug... Make sure you used the pawn0 together with the 3z server and Check all your includes maybe one of them is using onplayertakedamage update the callback.

You have to use pawn to script it?
and i have checked a_samp include and it has the bodypart thing it dosent work and i my friend got it too and we both updated

not just a_samp include, if you have other includes that you use in your GM check them as well. Then update the onplayertakedamage callback with 0.3z.

All my includes are updated
i cant figure out how this can happen can you please give me the names of the includes that may take effect so i can check whats the problem

1. overwrite the old includes with the new from http://www.sa-mp.com/download.php
2. edit the callbacks (OnPlayerTakeDamage/OnPlayerGiveDamage) in your script with:

forward OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart);
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart)

forward OnPlayerGiveDamage(playerid, damagedid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart);
public OnPlayerGiveDamage(playerid, damagedid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart)

FIXED

the main problem was based on YSI you could of told me the include