Pawno question

Код:
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size:           9280 bytes
Code size:           350164 bytes
Data size:          6205812 bytes
Stack/heap size:      16384 bytes; estimated max. usage: unknown, due to recursion
Total requirements: 6581640 bytes
why do I get those bytes messages? I never had that xD

Huge strings.

For example, having new string[256] and new string[3000] everywhere.

You Get this if you got a string higher than 2000.
Read This Topic, this will help you alot https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=55261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefand
Посмотреть сообщение
From what I can see in your other topics you're using threaded queries. So, don't be afraid to send a few queries at once compared to a super long one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
From what I can see in your other topics you're using threaded queries. So, don't be afraid to send a few queries at once compared to a super long one.
So If I put one for example 5000, for example saving a player data. It doesn't mater that I see that bytes info aslong as I dont get any ERRORS?

recursion could be that some of your functions are referring to eachother, like calling them selfes until a certain condition is met. this will fill up the heap/stack and crash when its full.
to get rod of that, organize your callbacks like "master" (the caller) and "slave" (the called), and then see if a slave (called) functin calls others, which again closes the circle. if that ever happens, its only about time when the script will fail.