ENB Help?

Hey guys, I don't know where else to post this, but I've been trying for the past 2 hours to get ENB working. I've reinstalled GTA, I've done everything I can, but it always ends up like this:

It's not always exactly like this, but it's always like this kind of thing. I can see my car and person, but I can't see any roads or buildings. Why is this? Has anyone else had the same problem? I know SA-MP doesn't support mods and it isn't their problem, but I'm asking someone else here that may have had the same problem as myself? It's happened on my older computers too but I didn't exactly care then since they were crap and the GFX card couldn't handle it, but now my card can and it doesn't work, so why is this? NOTE: I've tried other settings and it still has this problem, even in single player.

Looks like an invalid version for SA-MP, I cannot remember to exact version though, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks like an invalid version for SA-MP, I cannot remember to exact version though, sorry.
The same thing happens in single player.

Are you running in compatibility mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you running in compatibility mode?
I am not, Should I?

I don't think so. I've always had issues with SA:MP running in compatibility mode, so I was just trying to weed out a few things.

I don't really have experience with installing ENB- my computer just couldn't handle it. Are you sure yours can? I know that if your GPU can't support the graphics, it will just do things like in the images above..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think so. I've always had issues with SA:MP running in compatibility mode, so I was just trying to weed out a few things.

I don't really have experience with installing ENB- my computer just couldn't handle it. Are you sure yours can? I know that if your GPU can't support the graphics, it will just do things like in the images above..
It certainly can, It can play Just Cause 2 maxed out at about 70 fps, BF3 on high at 50, Black Ops 2 maxed out at 100fps,ect. I don't understand why this wouldn't work.

Doesn't ENB have support forums of their own, or something? Surely somebody has had the same issues.

I've got it working! After searching GTA-Forums and everything, I was redirected to a thread posted here in 2011. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=302078.

This is awesome! Thanks guys!