ENB Series For SA-MP 0.3c & 0.3d

Information

* This version and configuration of ENB Series supports 0.3c & 0.3d.

* I'm not 100% sure It will support 0.3a, 0.3b or previous versions, as I only tested on 3.0c & 3.0d.

Installation Instructions

1. Download the latest version from the link below.

2. Extract all the files in the WinRAR Archive to your GTA San Andreas directory.

3. Start SA-MP and go on to a server or start your own.

4. ENB Series should start automatically. If not, press Shift + F12.

Note: If you wish to disable, press Shift + F12 again.

Credits

* Myself - For configuring.

* GravityCat - For testing.

Download

* MediaFire: V1.0 For 0.3c & 0.3d (Updated With Fix)

nice. Btw its 0.3c and 0.3d not 3.0 ^^ same with 0.3a and 0.3b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLilFreak
View Post
nice. Btw its 0.3c and 0.3d not 3.0 ^^ same with 0.3a and 0.3b
My bad.

You need to rename the .dll with '_26' otherwise it wont execute the gta sa and would show directx 9 missing file error, so you better rename that .dll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme_playa
View Post
You need to rename the .dll with '_26' otherwise it wont execute the gta sa and would show directx 9 missing file error, so you better rename that .dll
Its not necessary for me. Anyways I will update it and isn't it d3dx9_26.dll? It isn't d3d9.dll right?

Quote:
View Post
No. It will only happen if you have an error in your DirectX (mostly happens on Windows 7). Re-installing it should fix it.

Well, I rather prefer my own ENB, but I'm sure it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
View Post
No. It will only happen if you have an error in your DirectX (mostly happens on Windows 7). Re-installing it should fix it.

Well, I rather prefer my own ENB, but I'm sure it works.
Problem fixed.

I installed it as per the instructions and when i tried to connect to a server it gave me the missing file error, so i renamed it with _26 and it ran like it should. @Lionel : no its d3d9.dll and not the other one you mentioned.

Quote:
View Post
I installed it as per the instructions and when i tried to connect to a server it gave me the missing file error, so i renamed it with _26 and it ran like it should. @Lionel : no its d3d9.dll and not the other one you mentioned.
I believe I fixed this problem...

does this ENB need a lot of gfx?