Anti amx

Hello, ive lost my source for my gm when changing to windows 8, but the amx was still at my host. But i need to turn it back to .pwn, any ways you think?

And please don't suggest Easy De-amx. It won't work either if it is patched or not.

There are no decoders that can turn your amx into a pwn file without fucking up the script.
When you compile alot things change, like all your defines and things, and a decoder cannot see how the pwn looked like before it turned into a gmx, so you can use some decoder but they will all fail.
And how can you lose the pwn file at all, is your harddisk broken? if not , then you always can get it back, even if windows doesnt work anymore, and next time make backups on a extern disk or cloud.

Well, there's no other way from tools except De-AMX. I've tried it and the converted .pwn file compiles fine, but I've read that the data from .amx will change when you compile the converted .pwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane
Посмотреть сообщение
but I've read that the data from .amx will change when you compile the converted .pwn
...which is explicitly explained in the "Memory Layout" part of ******'s, "Why DeAMX doesn't do what you think it does" thread.