Your SA-MP History

Here you can tell people about your sa-mp history, like how you found about it, your past adventures here etc

So i found about SA-MP while i browsing some cleo modes, first i saw some pics of people in a tram then it got me intereseted and i started to search more and finally found the sa-mp home page it was back in 2010, i didnot register on forums back then only download client from homepage and play
back on those days i used to play on server random from hosted tab and sometimes internet tab too
i remember i was a regular player on a russian freeroam server
i made a lots of friend back then on server, after some time a guy told me about these forums and i came to join in here
i've now learned little pawno and java and thats all about me
i am eager to know about others

there this guy in my class who loves to Boast..hes a webd
when he wasnt one earlier(years ago) we used to be best friends..he was the one who told me bout vb and stuff
then one day i (stole) his pendrive (no comments) and there was gta sa in it..thenw e started talking bout gta sa for some days(he didnt know i had his PD)..then when he came to know bout it we had a fight :P and some days later he started to bost "I CAN PLAY GTA SA MULTIPLAYER LALALALAA"
i got frustrated, opened ******, searched and found samp

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=380503