Continue the development of APB gamemode? Vote!

Hello!

So, 8 months ago, I released APB: All Points Bulletin gamemode which hasn't been completely (not even nearly) done! Now, a thought came in my mind - why wouldn't I go and develop it again? By meaning "develop it again", I mean complete dedication to every single (ok, not every EVERY, but most of them) feature of the real game! This includes e.g. districts, all of the contacts, leveling up by getting standings, matchmaking (yes, that also), car/clothing (skin) editors, player interaction, clan managing etc. Estimated time of the finish is unknown (announcement about my progression will come within 6 months)!

What do you think about it? Please vote!

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Fiki!

Dunno,but go ahead and give it a try...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
Dunno,but go ahead and give it a try...
Yea, probably will, though there's a huge to-do list which I think I won't be able to handle by myself but will try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiki574_CRO
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea, probably will, though there's a huge to-do list which I think I won't be able to handle by myself but will try!
You can handle it trust me just don't rush it, work slowly.

And good luck with it.

Continue it.
/Support.

Sorry, I don't want to be negative but SA-MP will never support or be able to do half the things APB has.

APB Customization is amazing - That is why I play and enjoy APB. On SAMP, it's not possible at all - sorry! :/.

Also, it will get very boring, same missions over and over, will not be any new content (weapons, maps) and will die down after the first month.

But hey, it's up to you. Goodluck with whatever you decide, but personally I wouldn't bother. It's really not worth the effort nowadays. SA-MP is a RP game now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry, I don't want to be negative but SA-MP will never support or be able to do half the things APB has.

APB Customization is amazing - That is why I play and enjoy APB. On SAMP, it's not possible at all - sorry! :/.

Also, it will get very boring, same missions over and over, will not be any new content (weapons, maps) and will die down after the first month.

But hey, it's up to you. Goodluck with whatever you decide, but personally I wouldn't bother. It's really not worth the effort nowadays. SA-MP is a RP game now.
You can only do some minor customizations which would be hats, glasses and other objects. But yeah, kinda impossible.

People would play real APB, but not the SA-MP copy of it.

If you did this properly and not just a half-assed job then I for one would give it a try, I loved APB but the driving was horrible, so something similar in SA-MP would be quite interesting. I say yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzy
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP is a RP game now.
IT IS NOT

If you've got enough time and dedication for it, definitely do it. I'd be very interested to see this in SA-MP.