How can i create /reclass???? [REP+]

Hello all. How can i create /reclass command (Force class)?
And how can i create /rescue command to?

My trucking server using Dcmd

What do you mean by changing class.If you mean player class,then script a /kill command,and before killing press F4,you will be returned to class selection..What is the /rescue command supossed to do?

/reclass

pawn Код:
dcmd_reclass(playerid, params[])
{
     ForceClassSelection(playerid);
     return 1;
}
EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjgogo
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean by changing class.If you mean player class,then script a /kill command,and before killing press F4,you will be returned to class selection..What is the /rescue command supossed to do?
You sure he has /kill? how about example he is beginner and doesn't have /kill? what you should gonna do? tell him "Make sure you type it correct" i post the code above how to make a force class selection

EDITED!

Reklez my truck gamemode using Dcmd

What if he doesn't use ZCMD command system,Reklez?What if for example he's a beginner,and he doesn't know about ZCMD,what do you do?Tell him "Make sure to use ZCMD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjgogo
Посмотреть сообщение
What if he doesn't use ZCMD command system,Reklez?What if for example he's a beginner,and he doesn't know about ZCMD,what do you do?Tell him "Make sure to use ZCMD?
Not so being rude but, he uses dcmd not strcmp. plus why do you keep copying me?

Ok,sorry Reklez for being mean,:P,I just wanted to show your wrong point of view vs. mine,friends?And once again,what is the /rescue command supossed to do,Ever?

When player types /rescue Teleport To Truck Depot(For truckers) and Police depots for police

pawn Код:
dcmd_rescue(playerid,params[])
{
    if(gTeam[playerid]==TEAM_TRUCKERS) SetPlayerPos(playerid,truck depot coords);
    else if(gTeam[playerid]==TEAM_COPS) SetPlayerPos(playerid,cops depot coords);
    else SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"This command is only for cops and truckers");
    return 1;
}

pawn Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\rado\Desktop\Trucking Server 0.3d\gamemodes\Trucking.pwn(4503) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dcmd_reclass"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Warning.
But why?