CNR Project

One hint: do not give away free VIP to gain more players.

It might work for some time, but it won't create a player base. A lot of (excuse me the word) noobs will come on your server and certainly enjoy their free VIP. They get easily bored though and will soon leave for another server. On the other hand, the other players, those who really want to stay within one server, will not be entering a server which gives away free VIP. I would never do so, at least. And those are the players you need; players who stick to only a few servers, and are very active on them. They'll be your playerbase, which might get you 24/7 off the 0/500 player count.

If you need help just pm me i want to play on that server

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
One hint: do not give away free VIP to gain more players.

It might work for some time, but it won't create a player base. A lot of (excuse me the word) noobs will come on your server and certainly enjoy their free VIP. They get easily bored though and will soon leave for another server. On the other hand, the other players, those who really want to stay within one server, will not be entering a server which gives away free VIP. I would never do so, at least. And those are the players you need; players who stick to only a few servers, and are very active on them. They'll be your playerbase, which might get you 24/7 off the 0/500 player count.
Haha thanks for your feedback [MM]IKKE but no i am not going to give away free vip those people who are doing that are loosing players.If players want vip they will gain by themselves which will contribute to the server and they will have interest in playing.Thanks for your tips though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi billiout
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead
Посмотреть сообщение
more weapons,can change their time,skin
Vip group in forum.
I agree about the weapons but no i dont think it would be good idea to change time and skin because they might abuse the system
Emm what?

Dont even start without MSQL plugin

Ok, first i think it should be based in one city not two or three. I would recommend SF, not LS and LV as they are quite over used. Also a theme would be nice like a new cnr where there are Turismo's etc. spawned around or a cnr set in an older time. To do this you could spawn some old cars, old radio stations etc, that would be kind of cool (like the Mafia games). Also there seem to be a lot of cop classes and the cop classes over power the criminal ones. To me, that seems the problem with every cnr server, cops always seem to be over powered. Maybe change that and do equal stuff for criminals? Rapist, terrorist, kidnapper, smuggler and more.

I hope this helps

I think It should be set where ever they like it to be set in /settings they choose thats fair

I think you should see other servers and make something unique , aldo start in a City and then expand as the players go higher n higher cause if you make all islands the players are goign to be 1 in LV 3 in LS and 8 in SF add new features , anims , a brand new house system .

just saying

yeah house system may be interesting for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxelac
View Post
If you need help just pm me i want to play on that server
I will take it into consideration.Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonWade
View Post
Dont even start without MSQL plugin
I will change it later to mysql of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasP
View Post
Ok, first i think it should be based in one city not two or three. I would recommend SF, not LS and LV as they are quite over used. Also a theme would be nice like a new cnr where there are Turismo's etc. spawned around or a cnr set in an older time. To do this you could spawn some old cars, old radio stations etc, that would be kind of cool (like the Mafia games). Also there seem to be a lot of cop classes and the cop classes over power the criminal ones. To me, that seems the problem with every cnr server, cops always seem to be over powered. Maybe change that and do equal stuff for criminals? Rapist, terrorist, kidnapper, smuggler and more.

I hope this helps
I am thinking to set it at first at los santos.I totally agree about criminals and cops over-powering.This is what i have to my mind at the moment.I am trying to find some over-powered things that criminals can do.At the moment i am thinking about this:
They can go to a map-made garage which you will be able to add vehicle missiles or something fireable .But to do that you will need to pay and you must have some hours playing in total.
Also they can use every weapon they want.
They can get into cops base and place a bomb(?) earn money for that like kamikazi :P.?(not sure)

About old times style on cops n robbers gamemode it would be good idea too.I am thinking about that but it will change the whole idea but its perfect.Thanks for this great suggestion.I could use admiral and people could use only specific weapons and could use specific skins which was made with attached objects like old hats .Lol thanks xD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxelac
View Post
I think you should see other servers and make something unique , aldo start in a City and then expand as the players go higher n higher cause if you make all islands the players are goign to be 1 in LV 3 in LS and 8 in SF add new features , anims , a brand new house system .

just saying
I will add features and anims and i dont think that new house system can be done since human's brain has created so many things so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead
View Post
yeah house system may be interesting for them.
I am going to create house system too.

How many Robbing skills or robbing levels are you going to make?

I will suggest something later, nothing comes up in my mind atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBSERVADOR
View Post
How many Robbing skills or robbing levels are you going to make?

I will suggest something later, nothing comes up in my mind atm.
Well i robbing skills are a nice way for cnr servers i haven't thought yet how many.

robbing skills sux imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude_Lebowski
View Post
robbing skills sux imo
I haven't add robbing skills though i think that robbing skills will make the player to be bored