Quick help +rep

What's going my server is either lagging or a script issue.

People are running and it takes a few seconds for other players to see them, does anyone know why this might be? They drive a car it takes a few seconds for them to see the actual position or they'll keep going straight until it updates. I'm getting frustrated trying to figure out what happened. No clue what this might be.

Commands or text are not lagging but running around is?

do you have some code which runs continously? Or some code which takes long to execute? And what do you have in OnPlayerUpdate? Also which plugins are you using and HOW are you using them?

Well it's weird because this update I didn't update anything but added one command, I removed it even and restarted didn't work.

I'm using the streamer and sscanf plugin.

I have one thing in my onplayerupdate but it just attaches a object if you're a current thing which no one is currently it's not being called on or hanging. None of the commands take along time to execute.

It's like idk like a filterscript or something I removed in the new update I didn't do much... so I have no clue what the fuck is going on.

I think the only option for now is to profile your server,
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=271129
Post the results here, I'll help analyze them after I get from school if you can't figure it out.

yay 1700th post

I've already done that and people have helped me fix it up. I just now restarted my other server that's not running the same version of my script it's doing that same thing? :S So I might think it's volt-host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh
Посмотреть сообщение
I've already done that and people have helped me fix it up. I just now restarted my other server that's not running the same version of my script it's doing that same thing? :S So I might think it's volt-host
Either it's a timer problem or it's your server host problem. I suggest you buy a Dedicated Host instead if your player base is high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0pAz
Посмотреть сообщение
Either it's a timer problem or it's your server host problem. I suggest you buy a Dedicated Host instead if your player base is high.
not everyone can afford to pay $99 / month for a mid-performanced dedicated server.

Also sa-mp hosters don't set a limit on the bandwidth, most dedicated server hosters do, eg 4000 gb / month. It's much but If I can have unlimited sa-mp server bandwidth for just $5 a month I would go for that.

Anyway maybe you're rich so if you really want some super performance, unlimited traffic etc.. go buy a dedicated server for $1799 / month or just buy your own machine and some good internet connection (100 mbits up/down, also called fiber-to-home, or LTE 340 mbits up/down, else buy a commercial internet connection.. 1 gbit or 10 gbits)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_Z
Посмотреть сообщение
not everyone can afford to pay $99 / month for a mid-performanced dedicated server.

Also sa-mp hosters don't set a limit on the bandwidth, most dedicated server hosters do, eg 4000 gb / month. It's much but If I can have unlimited sa-mp server bandwidth for just $5 a month I would go for that.

Anyway maybe you're rich so if you really want some super performance, unlimited traffic etc.. go buy a dedicated server for $1799 / month or just buy your own machine and some good internet connection (100 mbits up/down, also called fiber-to-home, or LTE 340 mbits up/down, else buy a commercial internet connection.. 1 gbit or 10 gbits)
That's true but if you want to make a successful server, you need to have your own host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0pAz
Посмотреть сообщение
That's true but if you want to make a successful server, you need to have your own host.
I have had an succesfull server of my own for almost 2 years, it died when I left it because of lack of interests. But, the host was bought with just 100 slots - on a hoster of sa-mp servers, CS etc. Our website was bought on a www hoster, apart from the sa-mp hoster and our domains (exe24.info, exe24.pl exe24.* [they all are dead now except some people trying to 'reactivate' the server]) on another hoster. And we had most of the time 70-80 players playing, no crashes, good uptime, no lags at all. sometimes we even got problems with a full server, we could only reach 99/100 due a sa-mp bug where one player , the last one wouldnt be let in because of an server full error message xD

Ye we've been making tons of money off donations just this month about 400$ so we're switching to a dedicated but I can't yet because paypal put some stupid thing on saying you have to wait 21 days to receive your funds in your account. Anyways it may actually be a timer or filterscript I'm going to begin testing it then post results.

Some reason if I removed this filterscript
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=205666

it like fucks up people walking and running to look like they just appear one place then another...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3eSJE-W3YA[/ame]