[FilterScript] WeaponBox by Hoborific [It's BACK!]

Quote:
I have changed my mind and have removed and deleted the file, anyone who re-uploads it will be breaking my Terms of Download, you may continue using it if you have already downloaded it though, please I plan to re-release this in the future. Anyone caught re-distributing or releasing this will be reported and further action may be taken.(4 people total have downloaded it)
Nope! it's back gentlemen

What is "WeaponBox" you ask? WeaponBox is a system I created a tiny bit over a year ago which spawns a box in a random location around LS and if a player reaches it in time, will be given a smallish amount of money and a random gun.

I wrote this filterscript just over a year ago when I began working with pawno, And yes I did release it about 8 months ago, but there was so many things wrong with it I decided to take it down. I am going to be releasing the old code for the moment while I re-write the whole thing ( or whatever needs work and optimisation ) although almost all the bugs have been fixed.

Features
Quote:
  • Random and Automated box spawns
  • over 8 spawns ( Way more including a dynamic system to come )
  • Admin spawnable boxs ( Both at your location, and the normal spawns )
  • Random Weapon and Money outcome
Commands
Quote:
  • /ForceSpawn ( RCON Administrator required ) Will call the function the Automatic Timer calls. - Spamming this command WILL stop the object from being deleted on pickup or respawn.
  • /box ( RCON Administrator required ) Will create a WeaponBox at your location. - Used for debugging mainly.
  • /WeaponBoxInfo - Credits.
Future Features
Quote:
  • Dynamic Box Spawning System
  • Dialog based admin system ( Toggle, Custom Spawn Settings )
  • Dynamic Box Spawn Delay
  • Multiple and Dynamic Box Spawn ( Set and Forget, X WeaponBoxs can be on the map at once. )

By downloading this or viewing the contents of the code via pastebin, you agree to my terms, which are this script is not to be Re-distributed or released without my given permission. If you do not agree to these terms, do not download or view aforementioned items.

Filebeam
Pastebin

NO MIRRORS!
As this breaks my terms.

lmao nice one good job

Very good idea. I'm adding right now to the server,thanks dude!

its very nice and good idea.
can you make it srcmp script? ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DownLoaD_
Посмотреть сообщение
its very nice and good idea.
can you make it srcmp script? ...
Technically if you just delete the commands and remove the #include it should work all on its own with just a_samp.

But no, I will not degrade my script to strcmp.

Pretty nice,good idea mate.

Please, just for me i very want to use it in strcmp in my server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DownLoaD_
Посмотреть сообщение
Please, just for me i very want to use it in strcmp in my server.
Maybe lol, when I sit down to code tomorrow I might add it to my list of shit to do.

This is actually really cool

Nice. Could use it in my server, sounds cool.