Currently The Best "Available" SA-MP Roleplay Gamemode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarantula
Посмотреть сообщение
Ravens = Terrible, just terrible script. So many bugs, such bad grammar..

Godfather = Wasn't a bad script in the day, but now people whine because it is overused.

Vortex = Now. Kids, this is the REAL deal. It'll end up as the next GF, I know. But its damn well easy to use, in VX there are some bugs (due to the original scriptfiles being missing), but in VX2 there are no bugs. Take a look at the coding and learn.
The whole effort that is present in Raven's is awesome. If you are a good scripter, and re-script it, in modern scripting type, it will have no lags, that is one of the major problems. The bugs and grammar, you fix it.

By the way, it's hard, but possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarantula
Посмотреть сообщение
Ravens = Terrible, just terrible script. So many bugs, such bad grammar..

Godfather = Wasn't a bad script in the day, but now people whine because it is overused.

Vortex = Now. Kids, this is the REAL deal. It'll end up as the next GF, I know. But its damn well easy to use, in VX there are some bugs (due to the original scriptfiles being missing), but in VX2 there are no bugs. Take a look at the coding and learn.
lol

I suggest you to get Vortex Roleplay .

Hey, thanks for the compliments saying 'vortex' and all, but it really depends on what's the best for you.

Can you script to a sufficient level? Are you willing to learn? Are you looking for a script that is familiar for you and your players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
The whole effort that is present in Raven's is awesome. If you are a good scripter, and re-script it, in modern scripting type, it will have no lags, that is one of the major problems. The bugs and grammar, you fix it.

By the way, it's hard, but possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
Посмотреть сообщение
lol

I suggest you to get Vortex Roleplay .
Ravens is a a bad script. An ADVANCED scripter could create a script without any bugs present (for instance, Calgon or Norn (I found barely any bugs in Carlito's) ).

As for the grammar.. Fair enough, not everyone has perfect English. I appreciate there was a lot of effort put into it, but the fact that there were bugs put me right off it.

Best Best is LS-RP Gamemode HHH(If you know about LS-RP server).
Man if you dont know who to make your Gamemode dont ask people to give you some good Gamemode.
Come to my server and see my gamemode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
Phoenix RolePlay Game-mode, made by Hehu(Owner of New Dawn)...
Server closed some days ago. But the script is dynamically great.
it wasn't released was it?

Even thou it's not released on the SA:MP Forums...the best GM I think SA:MP has that you can play on is NGRP Script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Javorsky
Посмотреть сообщение
Even thou it's not released on the SA:MP Forums...the best GM I think SA:MP has that you can play on is NGRP Script.
Isint that a flat out GF edit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_big
Посмотреть сообщение
Isint that a flat out GF edit?
I think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
The best one?

The one you make by your self, because theres everything you want in there to be.
totally agreed. so my answer is: "make your own roleplay gamemode"

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MWR]Blood
Посмотреть сообщение
None. If you can't create a gamemode then just don't bother starting a server. It is going to be a epic fail with a downloaded gamemode.
He never said he is going to open a public serious server, stop spamming

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
The best one?

The one you make by your self, because theres everything you want in there to be.
Oh really? In a downloaded gamemode i can't script anything i want? U sir, fail

None, script one yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBTDM
Посмотреть сообщение
SATDM . IT HAVE ALLL THINGS LIKE STUNT,MINIGAME , BUY > CAR HOUSE BIZNESS . etc
Reading titles, your doing it wrong.
Using capitals, your being annoying.
Speaking english, your doing it wrong.

PS:
Vortex.

MY!!