Currently The Best "Available" SA-MP Roleplay Gamemode?

I'm not asking this here to insult someones gamemode or anything, but, In your opinion what is the current best SA-MP Roleplay gamemode? Please don't take any of this seriously or as an competition, as this is only for Public Knowledge.

Note: Please list the best "Available" gamemode (meaning for download or viewing) in your own opinion.

The best one?

The one you make by your self, because theres everything you want in there to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNortoni
Посмотреть сообщение
The best one?

The one you make by your self, because theres everything you want in there to be.
I mean the gamemode rather than your own creations. I know creating your own gamemode is the best thing, but, I mean the best gamemodes made by others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionel™
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean the gamemode rather than your own creations. I know creating your own gamemode is the best thing, but, I mean the best gamemodes made by others.
Ravens Roleplay. check it out.

Vortex Roleplay 2
Raven's Roleplay (But it's a goodfather edit)

and maybe you like "Carlito's Roleplay"

There is no best, gamemodes are different from one to other.. it's not about is it the best or not, it's your view, and people point of views..everyone likes something and other doesnt like:
"X like's Potatoes"
"Y Hate's like Potatoes"

The GodFather ofcourse! (NOT)

I believe Vortex Roleplay 2 is very good.

if u like it with mysql support then vortex roleplay 2 is good and also carlito's roleplay is good too cause it is very dynamic according

SATDM . IT HAVE ALLL THINGS LIKE STUNT,MINIGAME , BUY > CAR HOUSE BIZNESS . etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBTDM
Посмотреть сообщение
SATDM . IT HAVE ALLL THINGS LIKE STUNT,MINIGAME , BUY > CAR HOUSE BIZNESS . etc
Please read the title again. He is asking for RP gamemodes.

Vortex is a great GM.

It's not my type of GM but Calgon did a great job on it and he put a lot of time in it, you might wanna check it out.

There is NO BEST GAMEMODE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
There is NO BEST GAMEMODE.
Why did you bother posting here then?

VX-RP (vortex )

Raven's..

That's all ^^

None. If you can't create a gamemode then just don't bother starting a server. It is going to be a epic fail with a downloaded gamemode.

Phoenix RolePlay Game-mode, made by Hehu(Owner of New Dawn)...
Server closed some days ago. But the script is dynamically great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
Phoenix RolePlay Game-mode, made by Hehu(Owner of New Dawn)...
Server closed some days ago. But the script is dynamically great.
It were great, I saw it once BTW: his New Dawn is the best But back to the RP gamemodes... If you like a little small community (around 20-25 people) than choose for Bone County Roleplay a very nice RP with a nice script

I think it's CMLV (Ce monde le Votre (This World is yours)).

And SARP with LVRP made by SARP.

But the conclusion is that the best one is GodFather, and now Raven's....

If Raven's was in one only server.... Bugs fixeds, script improved to new scripting..
All people hate it, but all people use it. LOL.

The bad thing is being released.

Ravens = Terrible, just terrible script. So many bugs, such bad grammar..

Godfather = Wasn't a bad script in the day, but now people whine because it is overused.

Vortex = Now. Kids, this is the REAL deal. It'll end up as the next GF, I know. But its damn well easy to use, in VX there are some bugs (due to the original scriptfiles being missing), but in VX2 there are no bugs. Take a look at the coding and learn.