Garbage Job for RP Server

Nice, but earning 3400/3=1133,333333 per garbage bag is pretty much isnt it?

Nice work!

OMG Guess what.. You know the first person to make /b ..Yea well now EVERY SERVER STOLE THE IDEA OMG.. Anyways.. This is not his script.. If you really want to see. Come to our beta when it opens.'

And Thanks Everyone Phoenix is right. Me and him are owners. And He is Scripter.

Thanks payton. and we aren't "bragging" about it, just expressing our server features as they are Simple yet Unique - Soon infact NOW it will be 8$ per garbage bag ill make a system that calcuates easily.

Sorry to break the mood here, but it IS in fact RWGTA's system, stolen by you guys. Check out this video I made earlier this year ( ever since its been around in RWGTA )

Here it is, proof to define this is our feature you stole out of OUR script:
http://www.xfire.com/video/424510/

Good luck keeping up with us ... If we can build these type of features, don't you think we can build more as good or better?

hmm... that garbage bag must have something weird in it if it was able to stay completely still the whole time he carried it cool

I come to view a video of your garbage system, and what do I see? Kids here that are fighting over a damn garbage job feature.

The first RP script to have a /b chat was Public Enemy No. 1 / The Godfather (if I recall correctly, obviously wrong). Many other roleplay servers have the /b command now, so why fighting over some damn garbage job? Before screaming at me, maybe you should quit fighting and if you think that the fact that your job was stolen was serious business, report his post, or change your job around! Simple.

You mean you used a timer of 12 hours? :O
Nice idea, and job.

Very nice , I hope your server will get populair

Very cool... I will be hangin' around with the trash truck soon