Garbage Job for RP Server

Well, jobs may be boring over many servers you've seen in SAMP, well not at Virtual County, Here we project jobs into Much more activity involved and fun to actually do that job!, None of that command and WOW non roleplay actions happen. Here we try and make everything REALISTIC, you will do things physically such as our Garbage Disposer system which is still in Development, you must Collect garbage from all houses in the ENTIRE county and load them into your Truck, Having loaded them the maximum capacity a Truck may hold is 30!, you will obviously wont be able to upload anymore so its best to unload at the factory! Once doing this you will earn yourself some money to spend on What ever you need

This job projects Roleplay in our County, May be seen and may not be seen in SAMP but, stay tuned for more Amazing Features such as this.

Thanks!

What do you think

I Think you are mixing OOC with IC hehehe
No,really :P i think its a great systeme but,i think you should add it for Business's too.

So make it so businesses generate Garbage too ?

I love it

Check out our Website (www.vc-rp.info) for more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
View Post
I love it
Thanks

Good idea, though, garbage at the entrance? No good idea D:

Yeah, soon will be creating a system where each house will have a TRASHBAG a few RAdius away from the Z Position of their House Logo, And the Garbage bag will be created right about that TrashBag!

Quote:
Originally Posted by payton326
View Post
So make it so businesses generate Garbage too ?
Yes :P,like the clucking bell for example and let me guess,is the server based on FC?

Virtual County = Red and Bone County. You can pick where you spawn either at Fort Carson or Mont.

hi all ,i want to make a roleplay system ,but i dont know how ,i want -taxi-cop-medic-firefigters-army-fbi-swat-cia-all the jobs which a roleplay server can have.The only system i have is admin and houses.who can help me please conatct with me at mitsos1997221@gmail.com

Really cool system! I even know the guy who actually scripted it. So don't claim this to be yours. His name is Joshua, and I'm sure you know him too.

So you stole the script, and now go around showing off JOSH'S features? Wow, I wish you luck with your community, you definitely gonna need it, because if the leaders are such moronic thieves it's all doomed.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=279966

Go on, steal some more stuff from that thread, but don't be so sure you gonna get away with that.

Cahbko

Statement 1 for you - FIRST, do not come here claiming "omg you robbed this and that" the thing is if you KNOW how to script you will see the ease of these functions, i scripted these functions with MADEMAN himself watching me over teamviewer script them whilst watching the damn videos so guess what i have evidence of me scripting it via watching the videos

Statement 2 for you - Do you have nothing else to do with your life rather than spam at our community as you may have done before. All the functions for each system was SIMPLE as josh stated himself and by watching the videos you would know IF! you are a scripter what each function is hmm such as - GetDynamicObjectPos's used?, when object is created its like a pickup so when OnPickupDynamicPickup - It disappears and created the object Roleplay'ly a few radius away from the vehicle Z- Position making it look as if its created.

FINAL statement - ADDED: Rather than doing this why not make it yourself by looking at SAMP WIKI? and a few tutorials on here and THEN attempt it and when you have - Come to me and whine again.

I do not feel i have to explain "shit" to you as you wouldn't understand but just rage.

Very cool! Great job payton326.

AnziPane! - I scripted it, Paytons an Owner with me i am the only scripter but thanks anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixB
View Post
AnziPane! - I scripted it, Paytons an Owner with me i am the only scripter but thanks anyway
Oh sorry, I thought that paytons scripted that because he posted this.

No, he posted it as a small Sneak Preview before we release, Final thing im scripting before BETA is dealership System and the almost complete HOUSING system - You will BUY your furniture and decorate your OWN home and such, wait for the videos on Our forums or here www.vc-rp.info

I'm kinda calm man, I'm not raging. But what really makes me think it's stolen is the item names. They're totally same as Josh made them. Also, I don't care about your evidence of scripting. You are ripping everything off RWGTA script. Anyway I don't worry about the script being leaked. You can keep trying to reach the same level but you never will.

Quote:

Do you have nothing else to do with your life rather than spam at our community as you may have done before.

What? I haven't even register on your forums nor see your website.

You may believe what ever but the thing here is i have evidence and you dont - what a co insidence? I've seen his script and the coding on mine is COMPLETELY different to his "Style" of scripting these features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixB
View Post
You may believe what ever but the thing here is i have evidence and you dont - what a co insidence? I've seen his script and the coding on mine is COMPLETELY different to his "Style" of scripting these features.
Then show that evidence, since you feel so brave and keep bragging about it.