Best Game Mode

Which is the best game mode?
Also give me the link of it.

...las venutras deathmatch (lvdm)
It is included in the windows server download...

what kind of GM do u want?
stunts, RP, DM or others specify please

Yes It Is The Best. I Started Scripting With It.
Go For LVDM

Best GM for a Roleplay Server

Best GM is new.pwn.

Believe me, there is nothing better than learning to script and making your own GM from scratch, because you can make it exactly as you want it. besides, a server with a downloaded GM will rarely end up getting off it's feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergiKirov
Посмотреть сообщение
Best GM is new.pwn.

Believe me, there is nothing better than learning to script and making your own GM from scratch, because you can make it exactly as you want it. besides, a server with a downloaded GM will rarely end up getting off it's feet.
Listen to him !

I started my server from scratch and am happy with what my results turned out to be. I started since June 2010. Trust me, I saw about 3 edits of SF CnR: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=223963 in the hosted list. I don't know why game-mp allows them to put edits of gamemode up in the hosted list, because it takes it away from us ' from scratch ' gamemode makers. Almost way more than half of the servers on the internet list and hosted list are edits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurjyot
Посмотреть сообщение
Best GM for a Roleplay Server
get raven's rp it is great
btw San Fierro Cops Vs Robbers RP is also great
and as the guy said above if u create ur own script it is better than all

new.pwn is the best script alive!

The best game mode is developed by good scripters (I'm not saying stealing them, but play on their servers).
A successfully running server run by people with dedication, unless you want to be:
FOREVER ALONE