Small Help

pawn Код:
new plname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, plname, sizeof(plname));
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,50,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Register","Welcome to the server\n\nRegister Name: %s\nPlease open a new account\n\nEnter a password:","Register","Quit",plname);
When Show Register Dialog I need To Show Player Name there.im try but not work
pawn Код:
\nRegister Name: %s

you are trying to do format and showplayerdialog in one line.
In pawn, u can't do that.

format(stringsomething,lengthofmessage,"Welcome to the server\n\nRegister Name: %s\nPlease open a new account\n\nEnter a password:",plname);

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,50,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"R egister",stringsomething,"Register","Quit");

I've been out pawn for a long time, this might not be correct but you get the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maij
Посмотреть сообщение
you are trying to do format and showplayerdialog in one line.
In pawn, u can't do that.

format(stringsomething,lengthofmessage,"Welcome to the server\n\nRegister Name: %s\nPlease open a new account\n\nEnter a password:",plname);

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,50,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"R egister",stringsomething,"Register","Quit");

I've been out pawn for a long time, this might not be correct but you get the idea.
im not get idea.......... nothing there

Something like this will do:

pawn Код:
new str[128];
new plname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];

GetPlayerName(playerid, plname, sizeof(plname));

format(str, sizeof(str), "Please register: %s!\nEnter your password to register:", plname);
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, dialogid, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Login", str, "Register", "Leave");

Thanks Work