Guys, I need ya!

Well, I am trying to do this Admin thingy there https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=174575
but well, there are only cmds and nothing how to do Admin Ranking. can anyone tell me how do I add admin ranks, or how do I create them? I want maximum 6 ranks. 6 should be highest. How do I do this? How can I set the admin level with it and well, the cmd's I can do by myself. Please help! Need to know please write me codes with explaination!
defining this with Admin, then the stuff with IsPlayerAdmin etc. And some rankings 1-6, + safing it with dini blabla!
And how do I do this with Factions? The rankings? (leader.., newbie etc..)

would be so sick of you

cheers x

I know two ways...

Rank[24]; and then use switch every time you need to print/send message with rank
or just simply add Rank in your enum and make switch at player login save his rank and use it like
pawn Код:
PInfo[playerid][Rank];

If you want a good Admin system use LuxAdmin system
Just search on ****** LuxAdmin system for samp server

Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by =SR=Tony
Посмотреть сообщение
If you want a good Admin system use LuxAdmin system
Just search on ****** LuxAdmin system for samp server

Good Luck
Well if he get everything he need he will not learn to script...
And lux admin system is not optimized....

Agree, thanks firstly of both of you, for the fast reply. But I really want learn it and see how to do it. Want do it by my own!

use it like this:
pawn Код:
if(PInfo[playerid][Level] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,ORANGE,"You're not an admin level 1 or higher!");
so if you make a cmd.

I use zcmd:
pawn Код:
COMMAND:hello(playerid,params[])
{
if(PInfo[playerid][Level] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,ORANGE,"You're not an admin level 1 or higher!");
else
{

SendClientMessageToAll(COLORCODE,"Hello Everyone");
}
return 1;
}
hope it helped

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartje01
Посмотреть сообщение
use it like this:
pawn Код:
so if you make a cmd.

I use zcmd:
pawn Код:
COMMAND:hello(playerid,params[])
{
else
{

SendClientMessageToAll(COLORCODE,"Hello Everyone");
}
return 1;
}
hope it helped
Does it have something with RANK?