Weird errors: ShowPlayerDialog

pawn Код:
//This is the line
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Hello","You Look pretty dumb", "Huh?", "STFU!");
And this is the errors/warnings:
Код:
error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
warning 215: expression has no effect
error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Error 001 usually means that I've forgot to put an ")" or ";" at one or more lines above... But this time it's all perfect... I can't find the f*cking part that's wrong.

Help would be very appriciated.
~ Lorrden

Were are you using it as it works fine for me?

Hmm. Can you post some more codes? Maybe you forgot it somwhere else, or there's something with brackets.

It must be an error with the above code. Sometimes it does that to me as well, but with different functions.

pawn Код:
else if(dialogid == DIALOG_REGISTER)
    {
        if(!strlen(inputtext)) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Registration",
        "{FFFFFF}You forgot to enter a {FF0000}Password{FFFFFF}.\nYou have to do this in order to play on {FF0000}Fort Carson Ultimate Freeroam{FFFFFF}.",
        "Register", "Quit");

if(!response)
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, FAIL,"[ERROR]{FFFFFF}: You canceled the registration and was therefore Auto-Kicked from {FF0000}Fort Carson Ultimate Freeroam{FFFFFF}. Feel free to come back!");
            return Kick(playerid);
        }

if(udb_Create(PlayerName(playerid), inputtext))
        {
            PlayerInfo[playerid][RegTut] = 1;
            return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGTUT_1, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Hello","You Look pretty dumb", "Huh?", "STFU!"); //This is the error line.
        }
    }
SOLVED: I forgot to add a number to the define