No servers responding.

Код:
1) SA-MP version. 0.3b-R3
2) Windows version. Windows 7 Ultimate - 32Bit
3) Video card type. ATI HD5770
4) IP:Port (if any): ALL SERVERS
5) Do you have any other GTA:SA mods installed? No.
Story: So i was getting the crash for windows 7 crap and found the fix in this topic: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=103182
So i uninstalled SAMP and GTA:SA and installed them into /rockstar/GTA San Andreas and the crashing seems to have stopped. My problem now though is that when ever i try to load up ANY server online i get this:

So i cannot play any server - though ive stopped crashing all together. This is getting rather frustrating after many installs and searching for the crashing alone and now this comes up.

Hoping someone has the answers out there.

Cheers.

If GTA: SA or SA-MP have worked before, with the same computer it may be a firewall issue. I use Norton 360 v4 and on some occasions, it will block the most used applications. I think it's just precautionary, but it helps sometimes too! I would try disabling your firewall, even if you just use "Windows Firewall" - even though you should have something else to back you up.

I had it working not to long ago and randomly the crashes started - could have been a windows update im not so sure.

I just added it to the allowed programs and features list for windows firewall - Testing on a public server and the same thing happens. Tested on my own server which runs over hamachii in which me and my mates lan on every now and then via LAN at my house and over the internet at the same time. again same result - Cannot connect to both with the same thing showed in the picture happening.

Turned the firewall back on now :P

When was the last time you rebooted your PC?

A while ago now - Properly rebooted that is. Ive had people kick the power button a few times.

I would do a quick (proper) reboot on the system right now. It may just need a flush.

You sir win half a gold star.
Last problem now is i cannot connect to my own server. Its hosted on my computer and i connect via Hamachii IP - when i boot up the server it shows up with ping and all in the browser. it just doesn't respond though when trying to join (just like the picture i provided). This always worked before the crashes. Suggestions?

Are you the "host" of the Hamachi network? If not, have the person who is restart/refresh it.

you have a firewall or virus killer blocking it

You may have the wrong version :S