samp bug

Look video : http://www.xfire.com/video/3550e7/
Omg? How is it possible? I could go into the player O.O

1. Wrong Place
2. Its maybe your mods
3. Your surfing a airplane that's another possible reason

I'v seen this bug too (no mods) sometimes i can drive straight through a player but not very often (maybe hax i dunno)

oh it can also be when a player is jumping the get glitched into ground but they show above ground, common samp glitch i see all time

Not when it happened to me one minute the player was non-solid the next minute solid again. All the time he was above ground on both mine and the players screen.
Didn't happen once in 0.3a.

lol it happened a lot in 0.3a & 0.3b on both screens your above ground but to the game your underground but froze like for a few but you can still move around and jump but you wont move places

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsuckformoney
Посмотреть сообщение
lol it happened a lot in 0.3a & 0.3b on both screens your above ground but to the game your underground but froze like for a few but you can still move around and jump but you wont move places
I never said that didnt happen in 0.3a.

What i'm saing didn't happen in 0.3a (at least never once to me or anyone i know) is players never became non-solid. forget about falling through the floor thats obviously not whats happening here. As you said people wont see the glitched player move, when this bug has happened to me the player was running.

It's always like that when you're surfing a vehicle.