[SUG] Scripting Tutorials - Sub Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Wiki is only useful for its resources and functions' explanation.
Yup. Some tutorials are actually useful in some ways, but the codes are often inefficient and messed up.

I hope the admin/mod crew here at the forums actually do this for us, it would save the forum from alot of spam topics and posts.

Some tutorials don't even make sense to me on the wiki, and I've been scripting for almost 3 years!

I only use if for what Seif said, Recources and Functions explained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miokie*
Some tutorials don't even make sense to me on the wiki, and I've been scripting for almost 3 years!

It's because some of them are crap, basically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by /^We(stie|z+[e|a
r)$/ ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miokie*

It's because some of them are crap, basically.
Pretty much, and really out of date...

Perfect Idea, please make it etmins!

I'm sure this would result in more tutorials because they wouldn't be pushed back due to all the help topics.

The most of the peoples aren't helping people with scripting. They are redictering them to a page that's not clear enough to understand. And then they'll think they are helping or helping enough, so I vote for no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley
The most of the peoples aren't helping people with scripting. They are redictering them to a page that's not clear enough to understand. And then they'll think they are helping or helping enough, so I vote for no.
And how is this related to getting a new sub-forum?
Good tutorials, are the well explained ones.
So if the so called "page" is not clear enough to understand, then it's not a good tutorial.

Yeah not a bad idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Wiki is only useful for its resources and functions' explanation.
And if someone is asking for help... Some people are just redirecting to Wiki... What's not helping.

nice idea!

Wiki + Tutorials = Scripting

okay then, make a Subforum instead of my Forum
we can not use a Forum anyway as you must type bigger than www.sa-mp.com

So, what if i made a seperate forum? (I did).
Could I post the Link Here? If so.
Who would help me running this forum, you can pm me or send an email, you will have a higher chance if you are dutch!

[NL]
Positivie Discriminatie
[/NL]

We do not need a separate forum, and if we ever did the same people would run it....

A sub forum with a lot of control would be fine.

The registration on wiki is open again so you can create tutorials there. https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Category:Tutorials