[SUG] Scripting Tutorials - Sub Forum

Hi all!
I would like to post a suggestion for this forum, I guess I'm not the only one who wants this.

So basicly, all I'm "asking" for, is:
Can you make a Sub Forum called something like "Scripting Tutorials and HowTo's", where we all can post tutorials and howto's and share knowledge.
That would be great!

Thanks for your attention.

- lrZ^

That would be pretty awesome If that was created. Saves having to search through loads of pages to find a tutorial...

Maybe a Tutorial and HowTo Request aswell Like the Scripting Request?

Yeah, that would be awesome!

W00t scripting tuturial section / sub forum would be great. I find SAMP wiki dificult

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrZ^ aka LarzI
Hi all!
I would like to post a suggestion for this forum, I guess I'm not the only one who wants this.

So basicly, all I'm "asking" for, is:
Can you make a Sub Forum called something like "Scripting Tutorials and HowTo's", where we all can post tutorials and howto's and share knowledge.
That would be great!

Thanks for your attention.

- lrZ^
That would be more easer for all of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
W00t scripting tuturial section / sub forum would be great. I find SAMP wiki dificult
You can't post request at the wiki, can you?
And you can't discuss there either, atleast no one does it.

Quote:
Quote:
Yep, good point.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yep, good point.
Plus On the wiki there is only one tutorial for one thing, that may be too difficult for some people, or too long for what could much simpler.
So if there was a sub forum, there can be many different kinds of tutorial for the same thing which will suit the needs of different people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miokie*
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yep, good point.
Plus On the wiki there is only one tutorial for one thing, that may be too difficult for some people, or too long for what could much simpler.
So if there was a sub forum, there can be many different kinds of tutorial for the same thing which will suit the needs of different people.
This would also prevent topics like "Teach me to SCRIPT!! PLZ! KTHXBAI!!"
Wich means, less spam.

Aye I think it is a good idea, but to be honest it won't stop people asking for something which is already there although...it will minimize it.

The idea is not so bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
The idea is not so bad.
Agreed

sounds good to me

Maybe merge 0.3 scripting and scripting discussion and make said sub forum?

I'm down with this, it'll stop me (all of us) repeating myself (ourselves).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice
Maybe merge 0.3 scripting and scripting discussion and make said sub forum?
Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aber▲
I'm down with this, it'll stop me (all of us) repeating myself (ourselves).
Tell me about it :P

Hm...

It's a great thought. As a few posters pointed out, it would be less "spam" threads, irritating topics, unclever noobs, etc.
But..
The wiki should be more used.
I don't know.

Leo

This would be awesome :P.

I don't like this suggestion. I think all you need to learn pawn is wiki. All functions have a good example and that's enough. If sometimes you can't find answer there, you allways can check out released scripts.

I like this suggestion. I think all you need to learn pawn are wiki and extensive tutorials from the players themselves and if you can't find the answer in the wiki, you can always check the out the scripting tutorials sub-forum.