Ping TextDraw

Hi folks,
I've a question I have a TextDrawCreate (); with the coordinates
5.0, 431.0.
In the TextDraw, the ping of playing purely Users just do not know how I do.
But what I assume you already know this because GetPlayerPing(); to work.
Please help me thank you in advance ever
[UBC] 2Esae

Please post the full code.
Thank you

Im not too good with text draws but what i would do is Create the textdraw. Get the coordinates of where u want the ping to show and then add the code:
pawn Код:
new ping[4];
format(ping,4,"%i",GetPlayerPing(playerid));
textdrawstring(TextDraw,ping); //i forget the command and syntax for text draw strings
So just convert the ping to a string and add it to the textdraw. i hope it helps.

You might be looking for something like this: http://pastebin.com/m171d6217
I hope that helps.

i think id change the timer in that to 1 or 2 seconds, not every 200 ms

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4nk3d
Im not too good with text draws but what i would do is Create the textdraw. Get the coordinates of where u want the ping to show and then add the code:
pawn Код:
new ping[4];
textdrawstring(TextDraw,ping); //i forget the command and syntax for text draw strings
So just convert the ping to a string and add it to the textdraw. i hope it helps.
change the 4s to 5s... it may come in handy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ʎυe‾ʎ
Quote:
Originally Posted by R4nk3d
pawn Код:
new ping[4];
change the 4s to 5s... it may come in handy...
how would the come in handy? i dont think anyones ping will be higher than 9999...