We can make dead people alive again ! [FOR ETERNITY]

check this out Mr.Tony https://goo.gl/64gXsv

Serious now,you really need friends on your real life.
EDIT: can someone ban this guy forever pls

It's easy to say.

How about we learn to interact with a natural human being? You know....socialize 'n shit.
A highly intelligent machine that has the same capabilities as humans could be considered in theory to be alive.
The difference would be that it was created, not born. It would consume energy to transform into movement and interaction with the environment.

I simply don't see the point of creating such machine.
Sure, we could create just one, and make it handle very important shit 24/7 for decades.
Yet, if you want something to talk with something when you're feeling down, it's still best to use other human beings.
They don't have to be "created" for your needs, you just need to look around until you find one.

And you really need to find people to have in your live, because this shit right here is pathetic.
I told you in the other topic, Dice_ told you as well just before my post here. You need to stop.

A moment of silence for those who actually read it.

tl;dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
How about we learn to interact with a natural human being? You know....socialize 'n shit.
A highly intelligent machine that has the same capabilities as humans could be considered in theory to be alive.
The difference would be that it was created, not born. It would consume energy to transform into movement and interaction with the environment.

I simply don't see the point of creating such machine.
Sure, we could create just one, and make it handle very important shit 24/7 for decades.
Yet, if you want something to talk with something when you're feeling down, it's still best to use other human beings.
They don't have to be "created" for your needs, you just need to look around until you find one.

And you really need to find people to have in your live, because this shit right here is pathetic.
I told you in the other topic, Dice_ told you as well just before my post here. You need to stop.
A student of PhD science of technology in our University back in 2011, Halim Ayouch.
Actually managed to prove in a way, and create a macgine that is self energetic.
ot produce energy by it self...just by movement or something:
Easy Exemple:
It's true a Robot can die and lose energy for a short time, but let's think like if this Robot when walking it self think...
Please don't talk to me using your short view!
This is a Multi Billion Dollar Project - If we brought doctors in each ones field we can reproduce the first Ghostly Humaine
Exemple:
Let's study human X since birth in a Multi Billion Dollars project.
We will bring alots of expert in great field.
A scientist in Psychology: That will give us all the necesary data on it!
A scientist in Other Field: will help on the same!
So, this can help into developing things that are capable, think of it like a bot that react on its own and has over trillion information and can chat for more than a trillion of trillion line depending on the information giving ! Plus it could be adapted with the future events and react to it !

Guys seriously, we're not making a comedy show here for trolling. If you think we do, don't respond here. Because this thread isn't made for you so...please leave, as a scientific student i expect logical answers and not dumb or trolling answers.
And yea Economic Studies is indeed a Scientific Field!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tony
View Post
A student of PhD science of technology in our University back in 2011, Halim Ayouch.
Actually managed to prove in a way, and create a macgine that is self energetic.
ot produce energy by it self...just by movement or something:
Easy Exemple:
It's true a Robot can die and lose energy for a short time, but let's think like if this Robot when walking it self think...
Please don't talk to me using your short view!
You're not making any sense. Please learn to type grammatically correct if you dream of having a normal conversation.
As for the energy part, I'll tell you now. You can do your best to limit energy loss, but it's impossible to completely stop it when it comes to complex systems.
Quote:
View Post
This is a Multi Billion Dollar Project - If we brought doctors in each ones field we can reproduce the first Ghostly Humaine
Exemple:
Let's study human X since birth in a Multi Billion Dollars project.
We will bring alots of expert in great field.
A scientist in Psychology: That will give us all the necesary data on it!
A scientist in Other Field: will help on the same!
So, this can help into developing things that are capable, think of it like a bot that react on its own and has over trillion information and can chat for more than a trillion of trillion line depending on the information giving ! Plus it could be adapted with the future events and react to it !
What's the point in making such thing?
We create machines to do jobs more efficiently. We design them according to the task at hand, so it does the job better.
What's the point of creating an "event reacting machine"? How he hell would it help humanity?
Quote:
View Post
Guys seriously, we're not making a comedy show here for trolling. If you think we do, don't respond here. Because this thread isn't made for you so...please leave, as a scientific student i expect logical answers and not dumb or trolling answers.
And yea Economic Studies is indeed a Scientific Field!
It's the wrong science for putting up with this stuff. You're not even close of covering every implication this project has.

Quote:
View Post
as a scientific student i expect logical answers and not dumb or trolling answers.
I don't know what you're expecting man, you're on a forum filled with kids and you want logical answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTV
View Post
I don't know what you're expecting man, you're on a forum filled with kids and you want logical answers?
Look, people here are
- Programmers ( Some even have high level and certificate on that )
- There might be collegue student here as well, that have alot of knowledge on many fields..
We might use that as well...
- Computers on the other hand can support informations.
- With today technology we can speak with Phones / Machines plus we can provide Voices ana mimic them with great softwares..
if we managed to make a small little team we might as well figure out a way, especialy if many brains are focusing into develloping a stronge kind of technology that might change the world.. this might look like if i'm under a high sky crazy drug, but i'm totaly serious here.
I personaly want to work that out using my economical knowledge.
look we can recarnate people again, like scientists and great people and creating a new form of life. And by doing so we might actuely use it to our advantage giving us the right power to extremly become the greats and the powerful person on earth.
look if a person managed to recreate Hitler and make him the leader of a armed group..and so on many levels...
Medecin,Economy,Laws,Sociology,Math,Physics...
Exemple:
Imagine if you can somehow recreate Bill Gates persona on a super computer and recreate great people and smart ones with more than 180 IQ+. You might be abeal to controle the world on many levels.

This is the reason science is great, it helps think for a better future.

Quote:
View Post
as a scientific student i expect logical answers
And I expected more from a person who's constantly bragging about having gotten his bachelor degree. Do your research before spouting nonsense. Watching you ramble makes me feel like my own degree is worthless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
get a life and move on... i cant imagine myself writing paragraphs on a forum where people dont give a fuck about me or what i write.
aint this some truth lmao

what a sad life

This was probably the stupiedest shit ive ever seen

You can't program something to "think on it's own". That's not possible.

Strange idea but if I ever heard a robot/computer pretending to be one of my deceased family members I'd find it disrespectful and immediately turn the shit off, terrible idea.

You guys are rude, you ignored my request to Dr. Mr.Tony to jump into a black hole and fade away in the singularity No one loves astrophysics here

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKarim
View Post
You guys are rude, you ignored my request to Dr. Mr.Tony to jump into a black hole and fade away in the singularity No one loves astrophysics here
Don't worry. You'll have plenty of time and space to request again.
He's probably brainstorming the next long-ass topic already.

What's the next topic about, Tony?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
View Post
What's the next topic about, Tony?
Give him some slack, dude! Great thing shouldn't be rushed.

http://2045.com/

You can already preorder your own immortal AI avatar.

Quote:

my marks of the bachelor degree:

You should know that posting that login stuff publicly online can get you into serious trouble. Remove that.