We can make dead people alive again ! [FOR ETERNITY]

Recently, i can't sleep during nights...
So i felt like i had an obligation, i feel like i most leave something to pass on to the future generation. i never felt it's okay to come and go in a world without leaving a trace.
and with my past that now alot of you people do know... i guess you do know that it's really hard to lose someone, especialy if that someone is a loved one. i don't really know much when it comes to advanced mathematics, but now that i have my bachelor degree which is kind of a good start, i thought that maybe i can focus on more improving my self..i don't know but science it self is a really good field if you watch a few movie and read history and books about it.
I guess there might be a sort of way to really somehow change the course of histroy if we managed to find a way to this.

Actually, with the current technology we can work thing up thanks to the old generations and scientist that have passed away, that left us with computers that are capable of calculating by extraordinary way.
It's true that human made the calculator but no human was abale to make Extra calculus in about a less than a second, but a machine can.

The truth is i'm starting to think it is possible to helpon technology and serving humanity in good way starting by my self, i always taught of a way but the sentence " Impossible " by members that i know in my surrindings kept me away.

I guess if we could just program a sort of machine or a computer and implementing him with:
- History ( Programing the computer with the Past History of that one )
- Experience ( I mean like reprograming a computer with the exprience of that person )
- Old Decision ( The decisions that the deseased person made through out his life)
- Feelings ( Love - Hatred - Fear - Anger - Sorrow - Joy... these would help on fully understanding the persona of the deseased personne and giving it a higher chance when communicating..)
- Memory ( Good memory of loved ones...Good Music...Great moments in life )
- Thoughts ( Like giving it possibility to think for it self )
- Voice ( Voice programs can now mimic anyones voice, the Secret services does have this technology )

By connecting that computer / machine with the news of today, i guess it could think of it's own. and if that happened and it starts communicatng with us it might, i personaly think if we could program and talk to a phone now and he does understand us, it possible to do so even with another computer...
Imagine that you could just speak to your loved ones in difficult moments, like when your deeply sad and it does speak to you and give you advices by analysing the past information already giving it might think by it's own..even suggesting you what to do... and reminds you of old good memories...ipersonaly really really wants to discuss this topic, if this happen that mean that our parents and loved ones can live for too long even be with us like for more than a life time...

Please when thinking about just don't answer me with the current technology, let you brain dives in the future..
I guess that would make it possible to atleast have a finest discussing with them allowing us to solve many problems

Exemple:

A person A has lost his father in a car crash accident, this person felt so sad because he had was a big atttachement to his father..he felt so depressed that he wants to suicide!

*Scenario1*

Personne A : Is crying and is total depression...

No Father: ??

Person A went on and suicided .

*Scenario2*

Personne A : Is crying and in total depression...

Computer ( Programmed with the personna of his loss ): what are you crying about son, i'm here and i'll always be with you...)

NOTICE:
I'm talking about a computer that is not only programmed but capable of thinking of it's own..even giving us advices based on the expriences and decision made of the original

Honestly, guys what do you think ? my mind hurts me whenever ithink about science and what the future could bring...i believe it's possible to make this but the question is how? and can small unit or team work on it and devellope it and if it's done i can garrenty you, you will be making a big mark on history and making us be proud it could make it's owner a billionaire, from my view i guess it's possible to start working on it witha small unit if it has the right equipement!
what do you think ?

WARNING: This thread requires a high level of scientific information and programmage.
This thread is not made for trolling / insulting !
We already have had a topic that have been hijacked so we went allow that to happen here.
Any wrong answer will be automaticly ignored, thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for reading.

Yeah, lets make robots that are programmed so good that they'll take over the entire world!
Awesome idea..

Or we can script a baymax (Cartoon Character) to record our feelings?

; If you don't know who baymax is, Go and google.

get nightmare faggot.

Yes, because programming a machine to behave just like a human is easy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tony
View Post
WARNING: This thread requires a high level of scientific information and programmage.
This thread is not made for trolling / insulting !
We already have had a topic that have been hijacked so we went allow that to happen here.
Any wrong answer will be automaticly ignored, thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for reading.
Every time I see this red bullshit, it makes me more inclined to simply tell you to stop being so stupid about where you're posting this bullshit...

Stop fucking posting shit that you FUCKING KNOW is pissing people off.

You've got your bachelor degree, we get it... Now go pass on your hypothetical qualifications elsewhere. Seriously.

Just beacuse you guys commenting each his thread started he'll not STOP WITH IT. Beacuse ur naive

I didn't read a single word in your post, but the title is great!

Oh boy, the troll train starts yet again...

Yes here is you father
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVhYeKIAM0w

Your family:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5gpoZzwcKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
Just beacuse you guys commenting each his thread started he'll not STOP WITH IT. Beacuse ur naive
If he doesn't take note, he'll just end up banned anyway. Honestly, every post is the same "If I don't like what you say, I'll just ignore it and keep posting up stupid shit"

I suggest Scenario1 to said person.

Wanna make dead humans alive again? easy dude just do this:
Code:
public OnHumanDeath(humanid)
{
     RespawnHuman(humanid);
     return 1;
}
public onHumanSpawn(humanid)
{
     SetHumanPos(humanid, Hospitalx, hospitaly, hospitalz);
     return 1;
}
easy right?

Quote:

I'm talking about a computer that is not only programmed but capable of thinking of it's own..even giving us advices based on the expriences and decision made of the original

If you can program such a robot only to make him advice you about experiences and poor decisions, then why do bother going that far ?(Rhetorical, don't answer) Take your own damn advice and avoid building it in the first place based on your own experience and poor decisions like this one.

*Scenario1*

Personne A : Is crying and is total depression...

No Father: ??

Person A went on and suicided .

*Scenario2*

Personne A : Is crying and in total depression...

Computer ( Programmed with the personna of THE GODDAMN HITLER ): what are you crying about fag, i'm here and i'll always be with you... now finish what i started

Personne me : GOTCHA DADDY HITLER

NOTICE: I'm talking about a computer that is not only programmed but capable of thinking of it's own..even giving us advices based on the expriences and decision made of the original.

start a fundme campaing rightnow before i change my opinion

Zombie Invasion ....

I like turtles.

EDIT:Ok,now to the real topic - Even if all the best programmers of the world unite to make such an AI,it will still take years to make that shit capable of calculating right response for each action.And dont u think that an AI holding 60 years of memories even in text form will need shitload of storage? Cmon boi noone can afford that peace of ball-sweat.Buy a slave and make him do a head transplant.

Much wows, very science. I can't handle how much scientists posting in this thread. But I have a solution for you, Mr.Tony, it's not easy, and it's costy as fuck but it's worth it, basically, you'll go to SpaceX, give them couple of billions, ask them to launch you out of earth and then put you in a parking orbit, refuel and launch you remotely with no manual access to any of the controlling machines at all, the destination would be a black hole, that will take you at least like 500,000 years to reach, even if you survived these years (since I believe you're immortal), you'll fall into the singularity and never come back to this world, mankind will be thankful for such act whatsoever, and you'll also be the first one to jump into a black hole, cross the event horizon and fall into the singularity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
View Post
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
Thanks you made my day xD

An A.I or Artificiel Intelligence is highly considйrer as one of the things that will change the world.
If we make а scientific experiment on a personne since birth we'll study all his behavor and everything, also using super computer of today 's technology we will be abeal to give machine a chance to become human...
Who did study PROBEBILITY ? ( Advanced math only йducated on collegues)
You will notice that such event can happen multiples times depending on each situation...
100! = а big number of event.
In another words it probebly can help create such Artificiel intelligent., I'm not a scientist but i have ideas it might at least help on start this projet. ( Math is not studied to complicate our life don't you think?)
I guess with Math + Programming we could do that ?
Think with me:
We just need to give the machine the chance to improve it self and adapt with the future after already fixing the past in it, don't you think?