Create GTA Map

Hi everyone, my friends and I were wondering if it's possible to completely change the territory of the map of san andreas.
Let me explain better, I wanted to create a mountain map with a village on top but how can I do, what programs can I use?
You can help me thanks

And how can I put it in my samp server?

You can't remove every object from the default GTA map, more precisely, limit of removebuildings is 1000 objects, so i guess you might not accomplish what you wanted to, however, you can use plugins such as ColAndreas to remove buildings in certain range. To put a map in a script, you will need two callbacks, OnGameModeInit () and OnPlayerConnect ( playerid ).

You will put your RemoveBuildingsForPlayer between two major brackets {} of OnPlayerConnect callback and you will put your CreateObjects under OnGameModeinit brackets. If your number of objects is over 1000 objects, you should use Streamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolaEnergy
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi everyone, my friends and I were wondering if it's possible to completely change the territory of the map of san andreas.
Let me explain better, I wanted to create a mountain map with a village on top but how can I do, what programs can I use?
You can help me thanks
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=282801

Quote:
Originally Posted by RahimBashovski
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't remove every object from the default GTA map, more precisely, limit of removebuildings is 1000 objects, so i guess you might not accomplish what you wanted to, however, you can use plugins such as ColAndreas to remove buildings in certain range. To put a map in a script, you will need two callbacks, OnGameModeInit () and OnPlayerConnect ( playerid ).

You will put your RemoveBuildingsForPlayer between two major brackets {} of OnPlayerConnect callback and you will put your CreateObjects under OnGameModeinit brackets. If your number of objects is over 1000 objects, you should use Streamer.
You can destroy the whole map with one RemoveBuildingForPlayer call:

Код:
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, -1, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 5000.0);
Or a whole city if you limit the radius.

There will still be some issues - CULL Zones still exist (which can lead to mid-air pay'n'sprays, several bugs, crashes or visual/rendering issues).

Or you can just create a map somewhere in the middle of the ocean, far away from the original map.
It's not like there's not enough space...