Do you use 3.5mm headphone jack on your phone?

Or if you have a bathroom in your bedroom like me you won't have a problem xd

Nope, only time I really use my phone for music (or any other phone audio) it's connected to my car's Bluetooth haha When I'm at home I either use my pc or laptop to listen to music. I find it a very brave change from Apple's side, someone had to do it eventually. Although I'm sure that when I have the iPhone 7, there will be a point where I want to use the jack for a change, but it won't be there hah.

I mean, I can see adding all these new options (lightning earbuds, wireless etc) and phasing out the headphone jack over the next few years, but the majority of people still use 3.5mm audio, too early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
I find it a very brave change from Apple's side, someone had to do it eventually.
You only start to phase out something if that something isn't used anymore by the majority of the population, and only if you have a proper alternative.

But because it's Apple, it's "innovation".

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I find it a very brave change from Apple's side, someone had to do it eventually
I'm sorry, but you are an idiot. Vince perfectly summed up why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
You only start to phase out something if that something isn't used anymore by the majority of the population, and only if you have a proper alternative.

But because it's Apple, it's "innovation".
It's not 'innovation' because it's Apple. I don't really get where that came from lol, if Samsung or any other brand would've done it my opinion wouldn't change. I never use the jack, I don't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm sorry, but you are an idiot. Vince perfectly summed up why.
Thanks, much love.

Look, don't get me wrong, I completely understand why people have issues with this. I never said I didn't agree with those issues, the only thing I stated is that it doesn't make any difference for me whether they keep the jack or not, and that eventually there will be a company that does it (removing the jack thing). In this case it was Apple. Also, by a brave change I meant that it was a pretty risky choice they made since that jack is the thing everyone sticks their earplugs/headphones in.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not 'innovation' because it's Apple. I don't really get where that came from lol, if Samsung or any other brand would've done it my opinion wouldn't change. I never use the jack, I don't care.
How do you listen to music from your phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение
How do you listen to music from your phone?
All Bluetooth, my cats kept eating my cables lol

How ever will the hoons of our streets be able to blast doof doof while performing their max doughies? R.I.P. Aux.

Sure, I have a large bluetooth speaker because I found it much easier to play music in my room, but it's too loud so I can't play anything past 10pm... I don't know how you could possibly function without a jack for your phone. Not to mention you'd look as gay as AIDs when wearing these new wireless toothbrushes.

I find it funny how every topic opened in this section turns into flame war.