Object Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI
Посмотреть сообщение
Or maybe some reallife-sized animals with more material indexes, so we can easily change their colors (for ears, eyes, etc., but the limit is only 16 AFAIK). By the way, really nice try Leon !
Thanks, there's some kind of animals into GTA:SA Textures (Tiger rug), Cats (inside frames), the chicken on Las Paysadas and a lot of others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsLeon
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks, there's some kind of animals into GTA:SA Textures (Tiger rug), Cats (inside frames), the chicken on Las Paysadas and a lot of others...
Btw, we have a horse now. XD

I managed to attach the rocking horse to my player to make it larger and then make the player surf an invisible object to move. It's pretty badass.

[Urgent Issue] @Matite: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=571317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
Посмотреть сообщение
Would be cool if matite add a traffic light object without the lights and add 3 light particle objects(green,orange and red). Would be cool to make own traffic light system.
This would be great, since Kalcor doesn't fix the server's sync we could had an object like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsLeon
Посмотреть сообщение
0.3.7 is now locked down, it means that Matite can't insert more objects and new suggestions won't probably be made on this branch
False. Who remembers 0.3c R5? Object's were added. Who remembers EVERY (almost) stable release? Suggestions are usually considered in stable releases just not as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
False. Who remembers 0.3c R5? Object's were added. Who remembers EVERY (almost) stable release? Suggestions are usually considered in stable releases just not as much.
"I cannot add anything else as 0.3.7 is in feature lock down. Kalcor already mentioned this in thread." - Matite's words.

Don't forget from other pack! ;·)

Fixed schoolbus. It would have that thing that stops you from going down the stairs removed, maybe seats, and it would be separate from other pieces of the current object.

Gun scopes. It would be an attachable for all guns.

And again, textures for the corona object (or just a few new corona objects).