DayZ SA:MP [Discussion]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawnOX
Посмотреть сообщение
You own the DayZ server?

-Christian Ivann from ur skype
No , but I own the script that's Similar ( almost) to it

It takes months of development and months of actual testing to create a viable DayZ script not to mention ongoing updates. If you need to ask the questions that you have in this thread I have doubts that you actually understand the scope of your goals and the amount of work it takes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
It takes months of development and months of actual testing to create a viable DayZ script not to mention ongoing updates.
The thing is , The current version is playable and it's "mysql" it has loots all around SA map and not mentioning that has been developed for more than 3 months.I just need to test it with more than 25+ players and if all tests go well I may release it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizzardY
Посмотреть сообщение
The thing is , The current version is playable and it's "mysql" it has loots all around SA map and not mentioning that has been developed for more than 3 months.I just need to test it with more than 25+ players and if all tests go well I may release it here.
You have only scratched the surface then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
You have only scratched the surface then.
No.I'm still working on it , no ETA when it completely finishes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjm4...Z_ihF4usPHRqRA
The the Review i made on Dayz Standalone server lel it's awesome but not so awesome as the MTA Dayz or the DAYZ SA Or Arma 2 Dayz I'am not advertizing im just saying i made a review a while back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpSMaX
Посмотреть сообщение
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjm4...Z_ihF4usPHRqRA
The the Review i made on Dayz Standalone server lel it's awesome but not so awesome as the MTA Dayz or the DAYZ SA Or Arma 2 Dayz I'am not advertizing im just saying i made a review a while back.
LMAO!

That is fucking hilarious.

'I got some milk'

I'm interested