[Tutorial] How To Script With Concentration

CREDITS/MORE INFO ABOUT CONCENTRATION :- https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=521978
Hey Guyz Welcome to my tutorial Today I will tell You A lot Of Important Stuff You need To Know To Start Scripting I am making this tutorial Because I see many scripters Who Just Can't Concentrate On Scripting....

What Will This Tutorial Teach You ?
So Basically this Tutorial is about how to really concentrate On Scripting And How to do It Without Asking for help and doing it on your own ...
Let's Start :P
Okay So There are many things that distract us from not scripting Like Games, Other Server Etc... But Then too You want to script But You can't.. Why ? A simple Answer to this is because You Have a Negative Thinking towards scripting... You may always think that you can't do this That is too hard and all those stuff But that is totally WRONG..
You know guyz I too Had A Thinking like this And Could not Script I would also think Why shouldn't I just Make Hundreds Of Topics In Scripting Section .... But its not that... To basically concentrate you should Firstly Have A Positive Mind That "Yes I Can Do it ". But besides this You should also be a good thinker.. It is not necessary That you cant make what you Imagine... You should think A Bit like Whatever Comes up in your mind is Possible IN Sa Mp And That's true In this Game Everything is possible but you should just have a idea of how will you do it ... Another Main Thing is If You are scripting and then suddenly you get some errors Then you should first Search It On ****** OR Try solving it On your own... This is the way in which you may learn more... But Instead of this Some people Just Make A Topic In Scripting Help Like "PLEASE HELP ME +REP "... I hate these Topics.. But you can do it You just have to think like that .... You should just have basic PAWN knowledge To make A server ... And another Thing Which IS VERY VERY important is that You Should Never Give Up... like if you dont get players on your server Then You shouldn't Just Give Up .... This may be and mostly Is Due To Game Mod Edits.... Many Players Just download A Gamemode And Change their Credits ... But It isnt A Sin to Download A Gamemode ... You can download And Study It And Also Learn IT.... I Think You guyz Are too bored Now Reading So much :P So lets End IT ... If You have Any questions You may See it Below In FAQ's Or post A reply Thanks For Reading

F.A.Q
1. How to concentrate On Scripting ?
It just simple Just Do your favorite Stuff And Script Like Listing to Music...

2.Why Shouldn't I Ask For help in Scripting Section?
It is not that to not ask for help But Just Try to solve it on your own First, Check Your silly mistakes..

3.My Question isn't in The F.A.Q?
Just Post it below I will try to help you and give you my best

Thanks

a) You're random capitalisations is annoying as hell
b) So you asked us for responses, then used it to write a 'tutorial'? At least credit us! https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=521978

Opps Sorry :P

Well i think so
it depends on how much do u love scripting and is in a mood of doing it or not
If u love scripting and enjoys and is in a mood of doing it, then concentration will come automatically
but if u dont love scripting or is not in a mood of doing it, then these tips may work for like 15 mins but then after that you will save ur script, close the pawno, open the samp client and start playing on your favorite server