Hello,come and share your samp history :) Just my 2 cents.

Hello everyone.
How's it going?
I'm an old SAMP player and I would like to hear your experiences/ samp history.
I will share you my SAMP history. Note that I am writing 5+ years old history so don't blame me for mistakes.
This is just a short summary, I am playing since 2008-2009 and I can't write that much

I started seriously playing SAMP, If I remember correctly version was, 0.3b. My nick was Amm.
I played on Impulse99. I was having fun, doing stuff, getting money and making friends.
Though, this server made me decide. I decided to become a walkies pro (2shoot with sawnoff).

Then..I left Impulse99. I went to another server, SADM - scripted by Double-O-Seven.
That was a server of MG3 clan. It had the best Gamemode. Scripted turfs all over SA Map, dynamic gang system with ranks, gang bases and stuff. I was a member of F4T (Friends4Turf) gang. We controlled whole mAp. Though, I was weak but training and training made me stronger. It was a great gaming experience, without any ****** stuff.

Then I joined BlackTurbo's Team DeathMatch server. It had a great gamemode.
The GM was scripted by MoneyPimp $$$Pimp. I played there for some time.
I got admin rank, took me 5 months to get to level 3 (6 is max).
That server is really amazing, though their core GM is available for download.

I eventually got bored. I returned to SADM, joined a clan ~ DHN. It was a clan of friends. I enjoyed playing with my friends Hamza,RonaldO and others. We had our own server, scripted by RonaldO. Then, RonaldO left the clan and made his own GTADM server with DoD clan.
I then started scripting. Though, I wasn't very skilled.

Everyone at that time was leaving SAMP to play Minecraft or something like that. I decided to give it a try. I joined a local server, due to my administration skills soon I was a OP on that server. Owner had a hosting company and I asked him to host a samp server for me.

Then, I came back to SAMP and DHN. Started scripting and made my server. We had 100 slots. We were not so popular but we enjoyed it. I was a DHN co leader then. And.. Then DHN, clan since 2010 started to fade. Old, original DHN players left the clan, though we added some new guys to our clan. It was time for me to leave SAMP completely.
As I grew up with SAMP, I managed to:
Get some administration skills
Learn to understand basic programming
Learn the true meaning of clan/loyalty

And now I lost interest in SAMP, I don't know anyone playing Samp. Though, there's one thing I would like to say about my Samp history :
It was fun.

And here I am, now a jack of all trades, master of none, certainly better than a master of one
Thanks for reading I would be happy to hear stories like mine from other people.

hi there

tl:dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotan.
Посмотреть сообщение
Learn the true meaning of clan/loyalty

I've played samp since the 0.2a version, but with great pauses, because none of my friends shared the enthusiasm.
Approximately, 5 years ago, I started playing samp again, and I came across a Drifting server. All players on that server spent time at the Big Ear to learn how to drift. I started learning and in 2 months I got the title of Drift King (on that server, of course).

Shortly after, the owner partnered with another scripter. The guy ruined the entire gamemode. The server died eventually. Before it did, I made a video with a guy from NL. It was about some sort of mafia war. People liked it and asked for more, so when the server died, we started looking for other servers to film. We filmed 5 episodes in an year. Eventually I got to this last server, and stayed on it.

I lost contact with the guy I filmed with and eventually I became owner on this new server. Now I am taking care of the it and I am trying to build up a new game mode. I've left drifting behind me, because it was nothing left to achieve. I don't play anymore, but I script. Scripting and mapping for me is a way of being creative.

Hello,

When I began SA:MP i was a regular player at a community, I got banned there because my account was hacked and they thought it was me. After I opened my own gaming community, but my paypal account was not activated. I was not able to get premium host, web hosting, etc. And finally it did not success. After that I joined SAMP forums, I was not knowing rules (lazy to read) and because of that my reputation went to -18 :P . After I tried my best to help others and release some gamemodes and Finally now it reached to 26 . I have opened my another gaming community now. I am working on its script. This time I got premium host, webhosting, Hosted Tab, etc. And hopping that this time It will success.

I started playing SAMP in 2007 and left in 2011. Now I come back again in 2014.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
hi there
Hi iZN, wanna marry me?

have you tried turning it off and on again

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=380503