[FilterScript] Anti Lag shoot

About
I know a lot of people love not having lag shooting but server owners don't want to upgrade until fully released, so I thought let's make it so they don't have to update until 0.3z is fully released. The only other server I ever see use something like this was SA:RP. Hope you enjoy

How to Add it
Add it to your filerscripts folder and add it to the line on your config file or server.cgf "removelagshoot" .
If there are any bugs please reply back!

Code
http://pastebin.com/5ZAL9haq

It's lagshot not lag shoot.

Non-sense system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugiwaraNoLuffy
Посмотреть сообщение
It's lagshot not lag shoot.
Fixed, Thank's for pointing it out.

We have now 0.3z so its not important
but good job

very usefull

Not needed though, but good job.

Good job!

0.3z is on 90% servers these days (with lagcomp) so it's not useful now
btw. in this type of "anti lag-shot" you can find bug, full damage taken from HP can kill player without showing who killed him in killlist (sometimes it shows sometimes it doesn't show at all)
I would probably fix this if i were you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riso135
Посмотреть сообщение
0.3z is on 90% servers these days (with lagcomp) so it's not useful now
btw. in this type of "anti lag-shot" you can find bug, full damage taken from HP can kill player without showing who killed him in killlist (sometimes it shows sometimes it doesn't show at all)
I would probably fix this if i were you.
It maybe be on 90% of servers but your 100% wrong with your assumption because of the fact lagcomp doesn't sync every skin hit this has been proven. It works a lot better when coupled with an anti-lag system that way people are not wondering why their skin hits have no effect. So is it useful? It's more than useful I wouldn't even consider running a public server that is not using a skin hit system with lagcomp making it mandatory.